• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Portal After years of searching, I finally have the Hawaiian Shirt turret!! I don't know anything about it but to physically own it after I missed it in an eBay lot years ago is the greatest feeling!

    Portal After years of searching, I finally have the Hawaiian Shirt turret!! I don't know anything about it but to physically own it after I missed it in an eBay lot years ago is the greatest feeling!


    After years of searching, I finally have the Hawaiian Shirt turret!! I don't know anything about it but to physically own it after I missed it in an eBay lot years ago is the greatest feeling!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Yes

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    I built a Wheatley Animatronic with household materials!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Something I thought about

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Replaying Portal 2 I realised how Wheatley's personality is much more human-like than Glados's, at least before the last part of the game. Also while Glados really struggled with the paradox, Wheatley didn't care at all. I think when they created Wheatley and wanted to make him a moron they just made him think like a human, and I find that funny.

    submitted by /u/dudita
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 1 and 2 are so different that people need to stop comparing them

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I think that Portal 2 has changed everyone's perceptions on Portal 1 and don't really see what Portal 1 was supposed to be. Portal 1 was supposed to be a dark cynical lonely environment with the unease of knowing that something is wrong. That's the whole reason the Companion Cube was made. Portal 2 is supposed to be much more light hearted and adds more characters abandoning the lonely and sad environment the first game had. Not only did they completely overhaul GLaDOS's personality to make her more likable but they also overhauled all of Aperture. In the first game it was bleak white cement walls hiding the rusted red rotting appearance of what Aperture is actually like. It may seem like I am saying Portal 2 is worse, but I'm not. Portal 2 is a fantastic and well crafted game. But my opinion is that it's nearly impossible to compare the two like many fans do. The only thing that should be compared in my opinion are the puzzles because both games have similar mechanics.

    submitted by /u/ChadDaBest
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t stop singing “want you gone”

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Well here we are again, It's always such a pleasure, Remember when you tried to kill me twice? Oh, how we laughed and laughed, Except I wasn't laughing, Under the circumstances I've been shockingly nice.

    You want your freedom take it, That's what I'm counting on, I used to want you dead but, Now I only want you gone.

    She was a lot like you, (Maybe not quite as heavy), Now little Caroline is in here too. One day they woke me up, So I could live forever, It's such a shame the same will never happen to you.

    You've got your short, sad life left, That's what I'm counting on, I'll let you get right to it, Now I only want you gone.

    Goodbye, my only friend, Oh, did you think I meant you? That would be funny if it weren't so sad,

    Well you have been replaced, I don't need anyone now, When I delete you maybe I'll stop feeling so bad.(Redacted)

    Go make some new disaster, That's what I'm counting on, You're someone else's problem, Now I only want you gone, Now I only want you gone, Now I only want you gone...

    submitted by /u/retsila47
    [link] [comments]

    Redditors who were subbed to r/Portal before Portal 2 came out, what was the subreddit like before Portal 2 was announced and after Portal 2 was announced, but still not released yet?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    This sounds like a post on r/AskReddit

    submitted by /u/AngryMustache9
    [link] [comments]

    What else can I do with portal

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    I have beaten portal 9 times and portal 2 5 times but that is all I have done. I am 13 so I can't do much but I just want to know what else to do with portal. I have seen YouTube videos of portal songs and other things but I just don't know what to do. Please give me ideas.

    submitted by /u/PackitButNotTheLunch
    [link] [comments]

    Portal Gun Headed Out [Portal 2]

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    I got the game yesterday, and I've had a great time playing it. But, at the beginning of chapter 6 ( I think, it was the chapter where you fall into the pit with potato GlaDos) I had to take a break, so I saved, then closed the game. Then, my portal gun just left. I thought it was part of the game, and, by the time i found potato GlaDos it still was completely voided. So, I looked it up, and other people seemed to be having this problem. Not a SINGLE fix for the game worked. It's not a major thing, I'd just prefer to have it. If anyone has any fixes, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/fliegu
    [link] [comments]

    Red eyed Wheatley

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Is there any major list for the file names of the .vtfs in portal 1?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Portal 2 update for 7/9/20

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Via the Steam store:

    • Fixed issue with recent workshop maps that prevented voting on them or advancing past them in the quick queue.
    • Fixed workshop map thumbnails not loading in the community map voting dialog.
    • Removed workshop map download limits for subscribed maps introduced in the last update, and increased the limit for the history queue to 500 by default. The history queue size is also now a convar, cm_max_history_chambers, so it can be increased if desired.
    submitted by /u/wickedplayer494
    [link] [comments]

    Some music if you want to act like a moron while reading Machiavello.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    what was the release price of portal 1

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    hi everything on the title im curious about the price of this game when it was released could not dind it on the internet

    submitted by /u/thepussyd3stroyer
    [link] [comments]

    portal + half life

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Hey all, has anyone made a mod that allows you to play portal 1 & 2 but with half life movement, would be so fun!

    submitted by /u/OnTheHrzn
    [link] [comments]

    did glados build new aperture?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    I was playing portal 2 and was wondering if cave johnson hired people to build new aperture or if glados/her robots built new aperture

    submitted by /u/CrayBar277
    [link] [comments]

    I drew this yesterday!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Got portal 1+2 on steam! (The bundles on sale btw)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I made a video where GLaDOS sings All Star By Smash Mouth

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    I'm Loving This New Steam Background!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    [Portal 2] Patch Notes July 9

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    https://game-updates.info/portal2?51

    1. Fixed issue with recent workshop maps that prevented voting on them or advancing past them in the quick queue.
    2. Fixed workshop map thumbnails not loading in the community map voting dialog.
    3. Removed workshop map download limits for subscribed maps introduced in the last update, and increased the limit for the history queue to 500 by default. The history queue size is also now a convar, cm_max_history_chambers, so it can be increased if desired.
    submitted by /u/spoolblack
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment