• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Portal None of us had saw it coming

    Portal None of us had saw it coming


    None of us had saw it coming

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    NOW YOU'RE THINKING WITH PORTALS - Pwnisher's Dynamic Machines Render Challenge Submission

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Saddam Hussein

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    do you like my Apple Watch band ?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    How to download an older Portal version

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm trying to download older versions of Portal 1 but I can't seem to roll back the game in Steam. I'm gonna try SourceUnpack, which is used for speedruns, but can I ask what version does it use? Sorry if this is the wrong sub to ask

    submitted by /u/atore1
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with commands

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    I accidentally pressed a button on my keyboard (think it was a function key but idk) and my portal crossheir has disappeared, i have tried commands but the most i can get is the portal gun itself to appear and disappear and reappear, any help please?

    submitted by /u/Potential_Ad_5407
    [link] [comments]

    Glados as a Pokémon

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Is GLaDOS actually bad?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Recently I saw someone ask why GLaDOS deleted Caroline at the end of portal 2. My theory is that the Caroline part of GLaDOS is the one that pumped neurotoxin into the entire facility and at the end GLaDOS deleted that part of her so she could hear her own voice.

    Evidence:

    1. I don't know about you but being forcibly shoved onto a floppy disk doesn't seem like the most fun experience so it is logical that Caroline would be pissed off and want revenge compared to a random AI that was freshly brought into existence.
    2. Later in the game GLaDOS remarks that for the first time she can hear her own voice, this is important as she refers to this voice in the first person whereas at the end she refers to Caroline in third person.
    3. We see plenty of AI around the facility most notably the turrets and cores, head cannons aside, they are purely AI and don't have a human consciousness in them so it is perfectly reasonable to assume that GLaDOS has her own consciousness other than Caroline.

    Now there are flaws the first being that GLaDOS talks along with Caroline, this could be explained as simply the Caroline part talking.

    The other is why GLaDOS doesn't delete Caroline immediately, however in the ending GLaDOS states that the emotion felt while saving Chells life showed her where Caroline lived in her, It is only after this she deletes her so she probably didn't know what folder to delete. It is also possible that up until around chapter 7 GLaDOS wasn't aware of her and Caroline being separate entities.

    TL;DR

    GLaDOS is a separate entity than Caroline. Caroline was the one responsible for the neurotoxin and is the side we see exclusively during portal 1 and up to around chapter 7/8 in portal 2 before GLaDOS realizes she is a separate consciousness and deletes Caroline.

    submitted by /u/Childish8442
    [link] [comments]

    Gonna look better after next flush

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    [Portal Reloaded] Who needs to solve puzzles when you can do this!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    Made this little scenario with atlas out of Lego. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    i never got to play many games as a kid this was one that I just played it was really fun

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    i loved the mechanics of this game and portal 2 i played it with someone I met in my twitch chat a while back and we had a fun time I loved the games I wish I got to play them sooner. i want a dihydrogen monoxide bottle lol and a mine glados she's mean but funny. if your also new to the game chat with me :)

    submitted by /u/Thenerdsinacorner
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck zodiac signs, who Is better?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    Another Visualization of my Aperture Science Enrichment Center (ASEC) Cliff theory

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    Shoddy Lego Portal Gun anyone? I don’t have that many black or white pieces, but I did the best I could with what I had

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    The post wouldn't upload with the whopping three images I had of it, so here is an Imgur link

    submitted by /u/Restricted_Nuggies
    [link] [comments]

    Does any of you find Wheatly and Dory from Finding Nemo a little similar to one another?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    I recreated some Rattman dioramas for kicks and giggles

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Portal 2 glitched and gun was invisible, used respawn_entities and now im trapped in a tube?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    After this one I feel ‘Developer Hell’ really needs to be a Portal aesthetic theme in it’s own right. - Perpetual Testing #199 "Untitled Map 1" by Wii2.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment