• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    Portal comparison between portal 1 and portal 2

    Portal comparison between portal 1 and portal 2


    comparison between portal 1 and portal 2

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Poland and Lithuania are already Thinking With Portals

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Has This Happened To Anyone Else?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    I just finished Portal 2 after 3 days of gameplay and I'm starting to feel something weird. I feel like I'm experiencing the Tetris effect, just for Portal. If you don't know what the Tetris effect is, it's basically a phenomenon where people who have been playing Tetris for extended periods of time start thinking as they think in Tetris in everyday life (thinking how boxes could be put together, etc.) Well, that's happening to me, only for Portal instead of Tetris. Everytime I see a white surfice in the middle of a darker one, I instincively try to deploy a portal, even though I know I'm not currently playing the game. I'm also feeling slightly disoriented while looking at my screen because becuase I got used to the weird angles Portal puts you in sometimes. I know it will go away in a day or so, but I think it's really interesting. Has anyone else expirienced this?

    submitted by /u/LanTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    We'll be able to play Portal 2 portably with Steam's new Steam Deck! (hopefully with full access to the workshop ��)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Could you drink Propulsion Gel as a laxative?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    off brand aperture science

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    If test shaft 09 was sealed in 1961, why are there 70s tests in there?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    I think I've found another plot hole in portal 2.

    submitted by /u/ZimBobub
    [link] [comments]

    That’s class

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    Traced the aperture logo in semimetric,erased some lines,and then colored. I think this should be a logo in itself but idk.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Little thing i made, let me know if you enjoyed it!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    Check out my video on Portal Reloaded!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Explanation video about how portal in portal works (with English subtitles)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Question about local co-op

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    I want to play co-op with my brother, and I was wondering. Is it possible to play co-op on two devices with the same Steam account?

    submitted by /u/OCTO_10008
    [link] [comments]

    Calling Ps4/5, Xbox 1/x and windows users

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    There is a new game out called splitgate and is a mix between call of duty black ops 3 and portal. With 20+ maps and 10+ modes. (Game is still in beta)

    submitted by /u/SalexMay
    [link] [comments]

    For you Playstation, Xbox and Windows players…

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    A new game has come out called Splitgate which is basically portal mixed with call of duty with 20+ maps with 10+ modes.

    submitted by /u/SalexMay
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else get David Bowie vibes listening to the Portal 2 OST? This could have been cut from the 2nd half of Low.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment