• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 16, 2021

    Portal What are the data for?

    Portal What are the data for?


    What are the data for?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Portal end credits as a batch file

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    It has been 60 years since Test Shaft 09 was sealed off from the facility (repost because I got the year wrong)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Oh, so Aperture is fictional eh?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Stop Watching me!!!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Found an easter egg related to one of the test that was done outside of the scope of the original two games, this was actually reference in a cutscene of half life 2

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Are some Portal room solutions based on speed?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    I'm currently in a room in Portal that has me stumped. I think I know exactly what to do, but I can't do it fast enough. Is there always a slow-motion solution to the puzzles, or do some depend on your ability to move your mouse and bang your keys quickly?

    submitted by /u/rkarl7777
    [link] [comments]

    Question about custom chambers

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Is there a way to connect multiple custom test chambers together so that finishing one goes on to the next? I made a full portal game, but I can't find a way to connect the chambers.

    submitted by /u/Red_Panda24
    [link] [comments]

    If Metroid Dread's robot could talk

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Just finished Portal 2 story mod, but having some problems with the co-op mod

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    And OH MY WEATHLEY! THE EDING WAS AWESOME! Everything were very unexpected! Even if I got some spoilers I still "enjoyed" the Weathley sad story. (F in the chat to pay respect) Now I should play the co-op mod with Sans-Bot and Paps-bot (can someone tell me their real names?) but I have some problems: I don't know who should I play with. There's my dad, but he literally can't use a controller. There're my friends, but at the moment I can't meet them. There's Online mod, but I can't pay Xbobx gold stuff because I buyed the game. There's my dog, but I haven't a dog. So, what I could do?

    submitted by /u/OddTimeTravelAsriel
    [link] [comments]

    Thermal Discouragement Beam sounds?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    i've seen S.M.G.4 use them in his videos but i can't find the sound anywhere on youtube. anyone have a file for the sound?

    submitted by /u/Fluffkins_the_Bunny
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment