• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 9, 2021

    Portal There is a feeling I get from these photos that I don't know how to put into words

    Portal There is a feeling I get from these photos that I don't know how to put into words


    There is a feeling I get from these photos that I don't know how to put into words

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    C’MON

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    Is it me, or is my brand new Portal gun definitely bright pink and not orange?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Wednesday core offering

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    I was bored so I tried to recreate Wheatley's boss theme: Bombs for Throwing at You in beepbox, its a work in progress, I finished almost half of it in a day. I removed parts of it that mostly has glitchy electronic sounds coz its hard to even try to imitate it.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Mondo Announced Portal 2 Soundtrack Vinyl

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Who do u like more?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    Better song

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MASHRO0M
    [link] [comments]

    Of all of these, which plot point would you like to change the most?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Best song

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Fanart for Morality Core

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    How do you get the vocal effect for the turrets as a voice changer?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    As in like a VST and which?

    submitted by /u/Keembus
    [link] [comments]

    which is ya fav?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Should I read Blue Sky ?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    I'm not usually the type of person to read fanfictions from the things I watch/play but I've heard really good things about this one from the portal community, Should I give it a read ?

    submitted by /u/BoonFanz
    [link] [comments]

    console commands with local splitscreen

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    i didn't know where to ask this so I'm doing it here I want to know in portal 2 co-op local split screen

    how do I make it so I can activate noclip on player 1 so like is there a prefix I can type for example

    "p1 noclip" or "player1 noclip" i just wanted to ask that help me in the commments

    submitted by /u/charliebugtv
    [link] [comments]

    [Portal 2] Can you play demos in 3rd person with drive mode?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    If you play a demo and go into 3rd person and then into drive mode, the player model follows the camera but is it possible to just move the camera and see the player model move according to the demo?

    submitted by /u/Hellbufl
    [link] [comments]

    A little poem I made for english class, its not perfect by any means but I thought you guys might enjoy it.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    Wheatley Expression Meme By cfowler7-sfm

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Portal lego cake.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    Anyone on Xbox want to play Portal 2 Co-op?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    I'd really like to play the co op but I have no one to do it with. Would anyone one like to play? I'd prefer some one who hasn't played it yet but I don't really care. If you would, just pm me. I'm willing to play pretty much any time in the next couple of days

    submitted by /u/Aidsisgreats
    [link] [comments]

    A question about modding

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Can anyone help me with customizing the internal elevator texture like Cant Even? Ive looked everywhere and havent found anything.

    submitted by /u/TheStatCollector
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else had this problem in Reloaded? Is there a way to fix it?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    What gel (fits) your personality?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    Should I be excited about the portal 2 updates?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    Does this mean new content coming? Or is it just valve cleaning up their old games.

    submitted by /u/TheRealGreenTreeFrog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment