• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    Portal My grad cap

    Portal My grad cap


    My grad cap

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Just realized i unintentionally gave myself portal hair

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    portal gloves (i posted this on r/mildlyinteresting but i thought i'd post it here too)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    Portal 2 crashes after startup

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    Hi, just looking for some help with my issue. I am using a mac

    When I load Portal 2 on Steam the Valve logo appears, then the Portal 2 logo and then the game just closes. I never make it to the menu. I've tried uninstalling but the issue prevails.

    Any help at all would be appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/SkellyDude11
    [link] [comments]

    Coop offline with one keyboard and one controller ?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Good afternoon !

    I'm here to ask you what the title says...

    I tried to do those commands in the dev console but it has no effect (Pressing X in the Coop menu doesnt even work).

    I have a 360 Xbox controller.

    Thanks in advance !

    submitted by /u/Apart-Ad9743
    [link] [comments]

    I was actually thinking about getting this

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Which one is more calming and fun?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Floowsh or Zbuowsh?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Morality9
    [link] [comments]

    2 Aerial Faith Plates Play Catch

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Which gel is funnier?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Did GLaDOS abandon the gels?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    It appears they only appear in the old aperture science until Wheatley takes over the entire facility. She knows what it is and how they all work so it could be old knowledge that was just programmed into her, but it seems as if they were just continue testing. Is it possible to retire an old science asset such as the energy balls in portal one?

    submitted by /u/Glenncoco23
    [link] [comments]

    "Combataton Testing Area" Anyone got any theories on this? My guess is early Turrets, but there could be something more here.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment