• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 13, 2021

    Portal WOW

    Portal WOW


    WOW

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Just beat portal on the verge of giving up! I love this game to death but I struggled so hard with chamber 18. Time for the sequel!!!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    Chell by helioshellion

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    THE CAKE IS A LIE THE CAKE IS A LIE THE CAKE IS A LIE THE CAKE IS A LIE THE CAKE IS A LIE

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    I collected all the turrets on a single floor

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    We've all been there...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    I don't think portal 2 takes place as far as future as people think.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    I've seen time and time again people saying that portal two takes place thousands or hundreds of years based on what the robot says beginning of portal two. I'm just not buying it I believe the robot at the beginning of Portal 2 in the stasis chamber was malfunctioning. I think only a few years have passed and I personally think portal two takes place at the same time as half Life 2 episode 2. Although I don't have evidence of a taking place right at this exact moment, people can at least agree with me at the fact that I doubt that it takes Place thousands or even hundreds of years in the future. But tell me what do you all think?

    submitted by /u/hart2003
    [link] [comments]

    guys my cake day is a lie

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    I beat chamber 16 with only 2 portals

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    has anyone ever noticed that there is another core above where the corrupted cores are under wheatleys layer? if you noclip into the core chamber with the three cores and look above you can see a core that functions like a lamp

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    Petition To Make A Portal 1/Portal 2 (with map maker!) Collection on Switch

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    Yes. You heard me right. I want Valve to make a Nintendo Switch collection of both Portal games (included with the Perpetual Testing Initiative) and online multiplayer for Portal 2. Valve could use the Source engine (trying to port it to Nintendo Switch) or use a similar one that it's supported on Switch. Make this message spread.

    submitted by /u/renx77_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you like most of ALL the CHARACTERS in every Portal game and spin-off?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    I like GLaDOS.

    submitted by /u/Able-Application-539
    [link] [comments]

    What colour is the darker portal Atlas' uses in the Co-op campaign

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    I'm having an argument with my friend, help me.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Faye_the_Fey
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics Issue PlayOnMac M1 MacBook Pro

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    I'm trying to play Portal through PlayOnMac on my 2020 M1 MacBook Pro. However, every time I load the game, I encounter this graphics glitch. Portal 2 seems to work fine, but the original Portal does this. Can anyone help me fix it?

    https://reddit.com/link/ojbpyt/video/0xlua4ydjxa71/player

    submitted by /u/gmanmagg
    [link] [comments]

    Has this ever happened before?? I’m in test chamber 02 in chapter 8, and I was trying to smash Wheatley’s monitor with the frankenturret. It hit the monitor, and floated up and is now resting on top of it. Did it gain the flying glitch somehow???

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    portal vs portal 2

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Portal 1: feelings of isolation, horror, mystery, intense escape sequence

    Portal 2: funny British robot, potato

    submitted by /u/United_Future_2008
    [link] [comments]

    O_O

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    It's my first time playing portal 2 and holy sht when the valve guy turned around and looked at me I freaked out

    submitted by /u/Levi_Has_Found_It
    [link] [comments]

    Vault save not working?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    For some reason i'm my source unpack my vault save won't work? it will make me watch the cutscene and wait even when i put the command in

    submitted by /u/Adept_Ad_2958
    [link] [comments]

    Wait a minute, the ending of Portal 1 implies that Glados didn't actually lie about the cake and Chell just destroyed her for no reason. That makes me feel bad.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    spoopy (again, sorry for the fps drops)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment