• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 15, 2021

    Portal Spaaaaaceeeeeeeeee! (my space core cosplay)

    Portal Spaaaaaceeeeeeeeee! (my space core cosplay)


    Spaaaaaceeeeeeeeee! (my space core cosplay)

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Raspberry GLaDOS creepily stares at me

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Portal 2 Themed IPhoneOS

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    Escher your head spinning yet?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Portal 2 gameplay vs Lore

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    I spent like an hour and a half making this on chrome music lab-

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    The cake is a lie

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I Made Fan-Made Lobby Music For a Dead By Daylight x Portal Crossover!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    chell and glados c:

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Should I play half-life?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    I LOVE portal and portal 2. But to get the full experience I would like to play half-life. The problem is, I don't handle horror very well. Is it that scary of a game?

    submitted by /u/Linglingwannabe18
    [link] [comments]

    It is totally reasonable that Chell would want to come back to Aperture Science

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    This is the most frustrating thing I hear, especially in regards to fanfiction, but also in regards to a Portal 3.

    I don't get the whole 'Chell would never return!' mentality. To me it makes perfect sense.

    There's no way Chell's sanity and mental state are very good after the Portal games. Her trust was broken, she's been lied to, manipulated, and there's no way she wasn't stressed out the entire time. Throw in possible brain damage and being an isolated Guinea pig, and you have one girl with a very fragile mental state.

    Now, let's just say that Portal 2 does take place after the combine invasion as is inferred. Considering that it's been AGES, I find it completely reasonable to assume that Chell does not find any humanity, and just wanders an isolated waste land.

    So now you have someone already suffering from isolation, loneliness and a fragile mental state. And now they are BACK, having to fend for herself all alone, with nothing but a charred companion cube for support.

    I find it completely reasonable that Chell would rather go back to GLaDOS and Aperture Science to at least not be completely alone, then be absolutely alone with massive challenges ahead of her.

    submitted by /u/PotatoPancakeKing
    [link] [comments]

    Beating Chamber 20 of Portal Reloaded just takes a big jump

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Found in Black Mesa. I think it says "The Pizza is a Lie"

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    (not mine) Combustible Lemon Launcher

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Is the Portal wiki down????

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    portal mech game? thoughts?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Absolute nightmare!!!! :'-(

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    On my first playthrough of portal 2 and my old PS3 crashes at the start of chapter 9. ALL SAVE FILES GONE!!!!

    Is there any way to open all levels without playing the game on PS3? The game is great but I don't want to have to play through it all again really....

    HELP!

    submitted by /u/Beanbag_shmoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment