• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Portal The Portal Rabbit Hole: A 10th anniversary post I made a month and realized I should put it up here.

    Portal The Portal Rabbit Hole: A 10th anniversary post I made a month and realized I should put it up here.


    The Portal Rabbit Hole: A 10th anniversary post I made a month and realized I should put it up here.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    Are you still there? some portal fan art by me

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Chell portrait by me, I hope you like it

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    lego turret

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Rick is also in space with Wheatley and the Space Core.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Think I accidentally made the cake from portal minus the cherries (lies the cherries are in the cake)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    Wheatley making a surprise cameo in Godzilla v Kong...

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    this

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    Fact Core?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Is the Fact Core still on GLaDOS after Portal 2?

    I can't see it on her at the end of the game, but I feel like she wouldn't be able to override and eject a core that's been placed on her.

    If it is and GLaDOS ever returns to the screen again, I'd love to hear her spouting facts randomly and getting annoyed at the core.

    submitted by /u/Proctifer
    [link] [comments]

    If the laws of physics don't apply in the future, god help you

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    The portal marathon is continueing with aperture tag. Come and lets play this together on my stream

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    What happens when you look at the operational end of the device?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    The portal cannot shoot onto any other surfaces other than conversion gel and portal surfaces, so probably nothing happens when you shoot a portal into your face.

    Why does GLaDOS say to not look at the operational end of the device?

    submitted by /u/vexquoi_2
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 startup crash mac 2021

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I really need help, I started playing portal 2 solo campaign, I start it up everything works, my mac (no comments about hardware/software are needed thank you) goes to sleep and when I wake it up and start the game up again it crashes after the valve intro, right on the chell and glados image. I've already tried all the solutions out there (or at least the ones I could find) and none of them worked. Part of the reason is because a lot of the posts are outdated (by about 8 years) and part of it is because I'm on mac. Anyway please help !

    submitted by /u/XxGemini222
    [link] [comments]

    Does Anybody Have The Aperture Science Invest Opportunity Soundtrack?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to get the Music from the Aperture Science Investment Opportunities videos, but I don't know where the raw soundtrack is.

    submitted by /u/ApexBob
    [link] [comments]

    Portal mods

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Anybody know if there are any other mods like the portal reloaded game?

    submitted by /u/TheDepthsOfHades
    [link] [comments]

    What does the animal king turret shoots?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    I've been wondering that for quite some time, and I like the idea that he shoots nukes.

    submitted by /u/shepeto
    [link] [comments]

    Are the VMF’s in portal 2 intentional?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    I was browsing files the other day, then came across some .vmf files.

    Don't believe me? Run a search through P2's directory, and you'll see it.

    Anyway, are these intentional?

    submitted by /u/johnmurraybot
    [link] [comments]

    when life gives you pierogs make lemonade

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    I’m sensing a pattern

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    theory about chells father

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    when you burn the aperture companion science cube you grant the achievement ''Fratricide'' which means sibling killer. And i think you also know that if companion cube touches material emancipation grill it makes some weird noises like a word that you can understand as i remember. what if companion cubes are human souls that trapped? maybe glados was trying to trap chells soul into companion cube in portal 1 too. and the reason rattman carrying cube is he can talk to it and it knows what to do. what if the companion cube is the same one we burn on portal 1 and rattman carry. also after end of portal 2 glados gave us burned companion cube. what if that cube is the one we burned and glados gave us to we dont be lonely, and rattman is both father of chell and soul that trapped on companion cube? just a theory.

    submitted by /u/ghost2120v2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment