• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    Portal Or AAAAAA

    Portal Or AAAAAA


    Or AAAAAA

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    This plunger looks like the Portal radio

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    More true than most will admit

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    I made my favorite part of portal 2 with legos

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    I made some Portal 2 playing cards. Here are the individual cards for your own usage.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    Wheatley returns

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    GUYS NO WAY

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    2 days

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Found an unused test room out of bounds in Testchamber 17! (sorry for the slow noclip, no idea why does it happen)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Hmmm....

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Computer/Robotic Engineers,in what way could G.L.a.D.O.S exist in real life?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    i know A.I's dont exist yet in the way glados is but what would be the next best thing? how powerful of a computer would glados need to be and how could she sustan herself,what would she need to be programed with to be as close as possible to the souce material,mabye not the killing part sense no one wants a killer machine,also the biggest computer in existence at this point is the fujitsu fugaku computer,would she need to be bigger or smaller?

    submitted by /u/CULT-LEWD
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 3 Compass

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Someone at NASA appreciates Portal

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    Imagine what it would be like if Cave Johnson was alive during the Black Mesa incident

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    Cave: Well folks, it happened: Black Mesa has finally screwed up so badly it ripped a hole in our dimension. And although aliens may be invading, now is not the time to worry. Now is the time to celebrate the fact that Black Mesa has effectively driven themselves into bankruptcy. And if, despite my instructions, you are worrying about the aliens, don't. Our state of the art incubation chambers will continue running even if the facility is running on as low as half a volt. Everything is completely fine. Now, if anyone needs me, I will be hosting a giant celebration party in my office. Distantly Caroline, prepare the confetti.

    submitted by /u/uneducated_potato65
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone absolutely LOVE to see Chell in Smash Bros?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Portal 2 and Portal 1 questions

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    So a while ago I picked up Portal 2 having not played the first game. The Portal wasn't on sale but two was. So when I started playing, I realised I forgot to check if I needed to play Portal first. I was up too the part in two when GLaDOS (i think) gets reboted and says she remembers when I killed her. At this point I knew I had to play the first, but would I experience anymore spoilers past that point? because I'm LOVING portal 2, and really want to keep playing.

    submitted by /u/IamOli2498
    [link] [comments]

    portal themed makeup & nails.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    GLADOS DRIP

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    Portal crash

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Hey so I recently just got into portal and I just finished the game and working on the advanced levels now. I've completed up to 16 and now I'm on 17, at the point where you figure out how to get the ball in the thing (sorry I don't know what they're called) my whole pc crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Some-Respect9773
    [link] [comments]

    where can i download the bee2 mod?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    everywhere I look its a website thats no longer in use is there another place you can download it?

    submitted by /u/javoow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment