• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Portal I’m making a short film for my Higher School Certificate major short film. This is me portraying the younger Douglas Rattmann :)))))

    Portal I’m making a short film for my Higher School Certificate major short film. This is me portraying the younger Douglas Rattmann :)))))


    I’m making a short film for my Higher School Certificate major short film. This is me portraying the younger Douglas Rattmann :)))))

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:44 AM PST

    I'm a cross stitcher that loves the Portal series, so I designed and stitched this -- This Is That Part -- thought /r/Portal might get a kick out of it!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:38 AM PST

    I found a sentry car while walking through the city, complete with RGB!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:05 PM PST

    What

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:18 AM PST

    I don't know where the key is in my PS3 Portal 2 Box

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:20 AM PST

    I have no idea where it is, I've lost the piece of paper that comes inside. I really want to pay Co-Op with my friend on PC but I want to have to buy it again.

    I need some real help, please. If you know where the key is then please tell me, by where it is I mean is it kn the back of the box on the little handbook paper thing inside or is it literally on the inside of the box, cos I don't have one on the inside.

    submitted by /u/Echo-22-538
    [link] [comments]

    KEEP HOLDING

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:36 AM PST

    Source engine bugs are kinda interesting

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:33 PM PST

    I don't know where the key is in my PS3 Portal 2 Box

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:20 AM PST

    I have no idea where it is, I've lost the piece of paper that comes inside. I really want to pay Co-Op with my friend on PC but I want to have to buy it again.

    I need some real help, please. If you know where the key is then please tell me, by where it is I mean is it kn the back of the box on the little handbook paper thing inside or is it literally on the inside of the box, cos I don't have one on the inside.

    submitted by /u/Echo-22-538
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 Speed run chapter 2

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:30 AM PST

    Hello

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:23 AM PST

    I'm new here, and a question... Is portal dead? If not I'd like to send my fan arts and OCS about the game tho :)

    submitted by /u/ShyCuteOnDigitalArt
    [link] [comments]

    how was the portal soundtrack created?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:25 PM PST

    the og portal score is one of my favorite bodies of music ever, but unfortunately there seems to be very little information about it online. i know that the hl1 score had a bunch of samples from old library cds, but i don't hear any in portal.

    if anyone has any knowledge of the studio processes or synths used i would be very thankful.

    submitted by /u/Aistriu_
    [link] [comments]

    Kirbo is thinking with portals

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:21 PM PST

    The new aperture sciences automated best friend device

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Has anyone ever noticed that the companion cube sings? (Sorry for bad quality I don’t have anything to prop my phone on and even if I did I wouldn’t have anywhere to sit it because I use a shoe cubby for a desk)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:42 PM PST

    But what if the cake was real?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:18 PM PST

    Want You Gone or Still Alive?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:07 PM PST

    or You Wouldn't Know and Don't Say Goodbye.

    submitted by /u/BEEFYCHUNKYMUNKY
    [link] [comments]

    Portals in Portal 1 don't look normal

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:52 PM PST

    This Is a pog

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:32 PM PST

    His son thought right :)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:09 AM PST

    Despite our mutual dislike of one another, it seems he and I are equally pretty useless at times. - “Wheatley’s Reprisal” By Skyferret - Parts 4 to 6

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:31 PM PST

    I wondered where this little guy went. Guessed he jumped to his death and found out I was right!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:24 AM PST

    Portal mod review #2: Rexaura

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:59 AM PST

    Welcome to part 2 of portal mod reviews!

    1/5 Story: this isn't really a story mod, it's a map pack designed for advanced players, so I can't really give it a good rating for story lol, but there is some there, it's basically just wake up, do tests, mind erase.

    2/5 humor: monke with typewriter lolll

    4/5 characters: the having two polar opposite AI's was a pretty dynamic thing, one is extremely professional and sticks to protocol, while the other reads her own script and pokes fun at the player.

    5/5 puzzles: never in my life have I seen energy pellets used in such a unique way! It's puzzles were very fun with excellent difficulty curve, although there is alot of timing... It being energy pellets and all, so if you don't like that then you might have trouble

    4/5 mapping: the mods maps are nothing special, just simple p1 puzzles. Although it's impressive that they managed to make a new element

    4/5 soundtrack: the soundtrack is very mellow background music, but it's getting all these points because the soundtracks names are just so funny lol

    "One" "two" "three" "four" "five" "six" "seven"

    Overall it's a 3.9/5 mod for me, it is very difficult so I only recommend it to advanced players

    submitted by /u/god_oh_war
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment