• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Portal My life is complete

    Portal My life is complete


    My life is complete

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Credit goes to u/darwinpatrick

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:34 PM PST

    I’ve never played Portal or Portal 2. Are they still worth playing in 2020?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:19 PM PST

    For all of you saying it was on the stand backwards...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Just beat Portal TFV today before Flash dies in a week.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Thinking with Portals

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    It was quite the journey

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:56 PM PST

    My life is complete part 2

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Found this Portal reference while playing Arknights

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Co op experience

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:00 PM PST

    This was interesting..

    I've really loved the 1 player experience of both of these games for a long time. I recently figured out how to get them to work on my mac with a wine app called Play On Mac which lets you play 32 bit games on the new Mac OS. Anyways, I played them again and decided to see what coop was about. I figured i wouldn't even find someone to play with me. I joined with someone immediately and could hear on the other side the sounds of The Office playing in the background.

    Pretty early on the other player asked if this was my first time playing, yet it was. He said to follow his lead because he had done this before with his sister. Sure enough, he knew what he was doing. After a few rounds of him saying things like weee and yay after the games I just felt like I had to ask his age (I'm 32). He said 11. I was sure I was being trolled, partly because of how good he is at this game. Not long after he said He was at his stepdads place and that tomorrow he would go to his father's place and he wasn't looking forward to it. At first I thought again I was being trolled. Seems like something you might say if you were trolling I guess? Even so.. Just in case I wanted to say something encouraging. I didn't think of anything right away. After completing 2 full levels and starting the third I heard parents talking to the kid who now I heard his voice when responding, sounds like he's 11. They were encouraging him to be strict about wearing a mask while at his fathers and to stay very safe while there. Now I knew he wasn't kidding and I really wanted to say something encouraging now but right as I was about to start typing, his parent's hadn't stopped talking yet, the server disconnected. I'm assuming that meant he quit.

    I really wish I had the chance to tell that little guy that I hope he has a good week. Anyways. What an incredibly unexpected experience! I really quickly felt a bond with this dude and I don't have a way to tell him he's awesome. I wish I did.

    I don't know how to end this except that this seems to be a test designed by GLADOS. Only she would be so cruel.

    submitted by /u/Randomae
    [link] [comments]

    Portal Blues (Song With gameplay from Portal 2)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:15 PM PST

    Merry Science Everyone!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:20 AM PST

    I just finished Portal 2 and it dose not feel right

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    I don't know why but it feels.......... Not right. I feel like she would not just.... Let her go.. It's wierd

    submitted by /u/bulek1235
    [link] [comments]

    Started this in the summer and got too busy with work and school to finish it. Since Flash is going to die in a week, I got up early to finish this game and I’m not starting Xmas until I do!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:28 AM PST

    Carol Of The Turrets

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:34 AM PST

    It should be legal to hit glados with a turret in the glitchless portal speedrun.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:27 AM PST

    so i did a video on unused content of portal 1. what do you guys think?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:40 AM PST

    Lego Portal

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:45 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment