• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    Portal Happy [Holiday Name Here] from [OP Hometown Here]!

    Portal Happy [Holiday Name Here] from [OP Hometown Here]!


    Happy [Holiday Name Here] from [OP Hometown Here]!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:35 PM PST

    i drew my own rattmann-like mural

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Scored the Orange Box For Christmas to Play the First Portal

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:09 AM PST

    Got an XBOX 360 a few years ago. Always been on a gaming system lag, never needed the new hotness, happy to play older games over and over. I think my sister was tired of telling me about it and bought me a refurb unit and gave me Portal 2. Fell in love with the game, my son and I have played (and still play) it over and over, single player and co-op. Such an amazing immersive experience. Always wondered about the first one. Asked around at Game Stops, etc. Did some sleuthing and found the Orange Box bundle, where it comes with Half-Life and TF2. Scored one from ebay and got it last night and confirmed it worked. Looking forward to giving it to my son for Christmas and us playing through.

    submitted by /u/sween1911
    [link] [comments]

    Wheatley the New Year Tree Decorating Sphere! That I made. While your back was turned.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:04 AM PST

    There's a Portal easter egg in Cyberpunk 2077! A murderous AI driven car that acts an awful lot like GLaDOS

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:00 PM PST

    I am going to stop working on portal test 2-04-1 for now but i am going to make a remake of the e3 portal 2

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:15 PM PST

    My first successful Inbounds Glitchless No SLA% run. I’m proud of it.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:08 PM PST

    Where to next?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:40 PM PST

    Just completed the stories for Portal and Portal 2 on my PC (best $3.98 spent in awhile), but now what should I play?

    submitted by /u/charned14
    [link] [comments]

    But I didn't

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:48 PM PST

    I made this skin for portal 2

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:57 PM PST

    In Portal Stories: Mel (it's mod for Portal 2 so I think it's proper place to post) there's a poster or something like that and there's phone number on it. Is there any story behind it or is it just random number?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:08 PM PST

    I made another portal mod video

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:16 AM PST

    Core pins - Open for pre-orders (Wheatley)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Core pins - Open for pre-orders (Wheatley)

    When looking for portal pins I noticed a very upsetting lack of not only portal enamel pins but core pins! Couldn't find me a single core pin that was enamel. So I'm making my own collection!
    I've had a few people contact me on my social media and express interest in my core pins.So this is both an interest check and a pre-order post.

    1. Would you be interested in buying these pins once they're available for sale?
    2. Would you like to pre-order one?

    If your answer is yes, great! Wheatley is now available for one batch of pre-orders. But if more than 20 people want to pre-order any other core I'll open them for pre-orders.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    PRE-ORDERS
    Pre-orders will be roughly 25% off retail. (Excluding shipping)

    Price: 135 sek ($16)
    Shipping (worldwide): 50 sek ($6)

    Will be shipped in a bubble mailer, untracked to keep it cheap for you. A tracked package will cost 104 sek ($12) All usd prices are rough. Paypal will do the exact calculations.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    PINS:

    ➤ Hard enamel
    ➤ Approx 1"
    ➤ Silver plated
    ➤ Black rubber clutch

    TIMELINE:
    Pins are made to order, production usually takes up to 4 weeks, and shipping from me to you 4-6 weekdays. BUT due to ongoing pandemic this may take a while longer.

    I will need a specific amount of orders before I am able to begin production. You do NOT have to pay before/unless I reach said amount. I will keep you all updated on the amount necessary.

    UPDATES:
    All updates will be posted on my instagram.

    CONTACT:
    I prefer you contact me through instagram but you can also email me - [scerek.sterek@gmail.com](mailto:scerek.sterek@gmail.com) .

    https://preview.redd.it/96thxvypj8461.png?width=1024&format=png&auto=webp&s=82b84ab7575ba6c074c03db5f878a5f5a3889635

    submitted by /u/Vulturecorpse
    [link] [comments]

    Coop-Achievements

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Hey, I need someone for Portal 2 Coop-Achievements. If you never played Portal 2 Coop or are going to buy Portal 2 soon, pls hit me up. I just gotta walk you through the calibration test and thats all. I could help you with some other achievements or smth too if you want.

    submitted by /u/TheName001
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming Portal: Trying to remember the advanced chambers and the portal challenges (it's been a while). Live now!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:58 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment