• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Portal I just downloaded the game as a quiz game and what the hell is this? I just buyed the bundle with my friend and i started to play from begenning. I just found this creepy place. What the hell is this a horror game or a quiz game can someone explain it?

    Portal I just downloaded the game as a quiz game and what the hell is this? I just buyed the bundle with my friend and i started to play from begenning. I just found this creepy place. What the hell is this a horror game or a quiz game can someone explain it?


    I just downloaded the game as a quiz game and what the hell is this? I just buyed the bundle with my friend and i started to play from begenning. I just found this creepy place. What the hell is this a horror game or a quiz game can someone explain it?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:39 PM PST

    I put my NECA Atlas and P-Body figures on my desk!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:01 PM PST

    What do you guys think about Portal Reloaded?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:20 AM PST

    In case you didn't know, it's basically a free mod for portal 2 that allows you to place a third portal, which links two different timelines. I guess that almost everyone here played Portal Stories: Mel (and liked as I did), so I suppose I'm not the only one who's excited for Reloaded. What do you fellow test subject think? Will the fourth dimension add some difficulty or just break the game?

    submitted by /u/louis1642
    [link] [comments]

    I was roaming out of bounds and found this. What is it? FYI this chapter 9

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:17 PM PST

    What portal should always have been (meme)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Review claims this one is a toss up of Doom, Portal and Mirrors Edge. Anyone here agree?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:35 PM PST

    Doing the 6 Fanart challenge of random gaming Characters and one requested was Wheatley from one of my favourite games so here you go mates!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:58 AM PST

    What do would you guys think if GLaDOS had a atlas like body?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:09 PM PST

    For a video

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:03 PM PST

    Ok. So if you could tell GLaDOS to say anything, what would it be? Please reply.

    submitted by /u/epicdoopy646
    [link] [comments]

    Hey you

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:46 AM PST

    I need a friend for coop can someone be my friend

    submitted by /u/PvZTerrariasrb2plr
    [link] [comments]

    I need more Music.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:36 PM PST

    I have a playlist with a bit over 360 songs and soundtracks, which include the Portal 1 and 2 OST, the remixes by Vandoorea, Mel, Tag, Prelude, Harry1010Uk songs, various remixes of Portal songs and a bunch of original songs. I couldn't find the Rexaura soundtrack on youtube tho.

    But I need more.

    Does any of you know some hidden gems out there? Any mod with good soundtrack that I can find on youtube? Or original songs using Portal sound or songs that tribute the Portal game? Or any original soundtrack made to sound like a Portal track?

    Oh and while we're on it, suggest me some Let's Plays as well.

    submitted by /u/ShakuraKazuki
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Wheatley say "Uh Oh" right before Chell and GLaDOS feel out of the elevator shaft?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:23 AM PST

    He seemed pretty pissed at both of them and slammed them into the ground out of anger but why is he worried/surprised when Chell fell to her certain death?

    submitted by /u/RichardWhale
    [link] [comments]

    Any r/Stonetossingjuice fans in this subreddit?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:52 AM PST

    Hey all, I put a lot of time into this video so would mean a lot if you check it out! Constructive criticism appreciated as I'm new to YouTube :)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Why did ratman put her to be the first in the list?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:54 AM PST

    I just don't get it

    submitted by /u/endless842
    [link] [comments]

    Discord server for co-op?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:14 AM PST

    I've finished the single player, and I really want to play some co-op but I don't have any friends irl who play portal 2. I tried finding a co-op using the find queue but I can't seem to find one. Do you guys know any discord server or other way to find a co-op? I don't have any microphone btw but I'm good at listening

    submitted by /u/Eustass-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment