• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    Portal Had to make a Portal Test Chamber poster for my Etsy 🤷🏻‍♀️

    Portal Had to make a Portal Test Chamber poster for my Etsy ����‍♀️


    Had to make a Portal Test Chamber poster for my Etsy ����‍♀️

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:08 PM PST

    That’s pretty hot ngl

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Tesla x portal

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:38 PM PST

    i redrew my old drawing for chell now it is no longer trash

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:50 PM PST

    People always ask "where is Portal 3?"

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    But nobody ever asks "how is Portal 3?" :(

    (That was dumb. I'm sorry.)

    submitted by /u/POTATO_JOE17
    [link] [comments]

    I came back to Portal 2 custom maps after a year and a half with no Portal, and THIS is what I get?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:09 AM PST

    The Cake is a lie

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:27 AM PST

    I made a remix of "Reconstructing More Science" by Mike Morasky. I hope some of you will like it!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:35 AM PST

    Glados Wallpaper Gif Does anyone have it or a link to it?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Glados Wallpaper Gif Does anyone have it or a link to it?

    I've been looking for a 1920x1080 animated wallpaper of the initial menu screen of Glados before she's woken, essentially when she's lying there with her eye flickering. I already have the photo but figure a seamless gif with her eye flickering as the wallpaper would be a lot cooler. The only issue is I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone on this sub have it in a file or a link to where I can get it? Thanks in advance.

    (This one)

    https://preview.redd.it/gpx4s8qr7xy51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=43541af769373f47b7c6a8465aefa066fc53dcce

    submitted by /u/DudeWithAMood12
    [link] [comments]

    Why is everyone waiting for Portal 3?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:43 AM PST

    I mean, I think it was pretty clear at the end of portal 2 that the franchise was over. Chell leaves the facility, and with her companion cube. Yet, it seems so much people are waiting for a third portal game. Is there a reason for this?

    submitted by /u/OmegeSN
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know good Portal 2 "Old Aperture / Cave Johnson" workshop maps?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:53 PM PST

    I want to build a stock of Old Aperture old maps and lives in the deep salt mine for a while

    ps : Ben 77 has outstanding maps in the old aperture area, is he the only one ?

    submitted by /u/Oxbow8
    [link] [comments]

    Portal on ps3

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:27 AM PST

    I have no way to play portal right now and I'm considering buying a ps3 for it. Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/Onotx43
    [link] [comments]

    I just realised that there are some unreleased songs on the soundtrack

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:47 AM PST

    You know in the enrichment spheres, the music that plays are you are not part of the control group, forwarding the cause of science and the reunion. If you were to not use the gel and just let it play, there aren't any gel sounds in them, but the versions on the soundtrack have the gel sounds in them. The versions without the gel sounds weren't released!

    submitted by /u/RapidRocket2211
    [link] [comments]

    Trailer for Aperture Focus Glass Environment Trailer

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:53 AM PST

    About to play Portal + Portal 2, have some questions.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:16 PM PST

    So I have never really played video games befor eputside of Minecraft. My brother and I are about to play through portal 1 and 2.

    1st question: Never used a game controller before, what should I map all the buttons to do?

    2nd Question: We got controllers on ebay cause we r both broke as fuck, one is Logitech Dual Action, and one is a Logitech F310, will these both work?

    Thanks in advance everyone!

    submitted by /u/RichardGansey_6_21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment