• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    Portal B E A N S

    Portal B E A N S


    B E A N S

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:02 PM PST

    Chell icon I made for my steam :)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Here are 2 free to use aperture backgrounds I handmade! If using on a social media please give credit, but if it’s just a computer background I don’t care <3

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Anyone with a 3080 able to play portal 2? Crashing on launch.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:09 AM PST

    Hey all, I'm sure this'll get downvoted or ignored but I am having issues playing portal on PC. I'm running a Ryzen 5 3600, RTX 3080 FE, 16 GB DDR4 3600, 1 TB SSD with plenty of space left on windows 10 and whenever I attempt to launch the game you hear the intro music for a brief moment and just get a black screen and portal2.exe stopped working.

    I've tried reinstalling the game, verifying integrity, all updates with windows and nvidia fully updated, manually changing the resolution in steam launch & in the games setting files, online/offline mode with steam, and various other things all over the internet to no avail. So now I'm curious if the game just does not run with the 3080 or it's some other odd issue. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/aperkybanana
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get awesome custom maps/levels for portal???

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:24 PM PST

    Ive been speedrunning the heck out of the original portal lately and I was wondering if theres some cool super difficult levels with really complex map designs and stuff that I could play on. Ive seen some custom maps on gamebanana, but theyre all sorta lame or maybe im just not looking hard enough. The coolest custom map I have so far is a giant playground map that I got a long time ago, where its a big empty area with platforms to portal to and practice accelarated backwards hopping. Anyone got some cool sites or specific maps i could try out??

    submitted by /u/BrokenHighlighter
    [link] [comments]

    2 cubes, 4 doors, 6 buttons, and only 1 correct sequence to win! - Perpetual Testing #159 “Two Cubes to Win” By Muzozavr.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:14 PM PST

    The Cake Is A Lie

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:25 PM PST

    I think "The Cake Is A Lie" was a reference to half-life 3, portal 2, etc. never coming out. That is all.

    submitted by /u/lulzingtonthe4th
    [link] [comments]

    Im searching for somebody to play Portal 2 COOP with :)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Anybody here wanna play Portal 2 COOP ?

    submitted by /u/Independent_Mess_886
    [link] [comments]

    Best Portal Mods

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:18 AM PST

    I just got portal 1 and 2 and wanted to know the best mods for these games and if I need a base mod that is installed for all other mods to run (Like the battlefront ii 2005 v1.3 patch mod.) Thank you so much for answering and can't wait to play some mods.

    submitted by /u/TommyMiller486
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, if you have friends who still have to discover Portal it's very cheap currently! 2€44 for both ��

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Anyone knows how a portal project went?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:26 AM PST

    I remeber I saw it few years ago, the basic idea was seen in a short video of new apparatus that enables to travel between few seperated timezones. Maybe it is incorrect but I saw that fascinating. Is that a mod?

    submitted by /u/Noname_4Me
    [link] [comments]

    The second map of my First series "AfterChell #2 The First Tests"

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Anyone need to get the Professor Portal achievement on steam?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:30 AM PST

    I bought portal 2 in the Halloween sale and haven't played coop yet, figured I could do some good and help someone get closer to 100%

    Also if there's a way to cheese it for myself once I've completed coop lmk tyia

    submitted by /u/maaaaaaaaaaaaatt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment