• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Portal I painted a portal gun (ink and acrylics on paper)

    Portal I painted a portal gun (ink and acrylics on paper)


    I painted a portal gun (ink and acrylics on paper)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    There You Are

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    look who I found in Persona 5...

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    My portal rig; i9-9900k, RTX 2070. I think it belongs here ��

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    That’s a lot of POTATOES

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Here’s a BTS area recreated in Unreal Engine 3. It looks very odd.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I made a portal themed keyboard

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    After seeing the post about an Aperture water bottle. Here is self made one I used for 4 months in AIT ��

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    portal themed pinball machine

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    im gonna post some pic of my school project which was to make a pinball machine from wood from scratch so I themed it portaled it will probably be out in 2 days

    submitted by /u/MrLucky121
    [link] [comments]

    Goodbye companion Cube

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    I made a Aperture Laboratories themed Apollo Intensa Emiozione in Forza Horizon 4

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Are both games worth it and fun? I wanna play it but I wanna get a bang for my buck

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    2 Teens built Wheatley in real life! (not my video, credit goes to Rio & Mattias on Youtube.)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Why was Borealis's dry dock located a deep underground?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Also, how did it get there considering Aperture Labs are located in the middle of a farmland?

    submitted by /u/LongRangeYEETs
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing portal during the summer and i took this screenshot. I wanted to post it but i kinda forgot about it. Also no idea what i did here but it doesn't look right lol i think its a bug

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Am I weird for wanting to work at Aperture Laboratories?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    It seems like Portal is a dying fandom where I live. No one I know seems to have any interest in it so it is hard to have any conversations about it. Anyway. I have played both games repeatedly and I can't help but feel like It would be such a cool place to work. Sure I may get killed by a science crazed supercomputer. Quite honestly I was rooting for the robots anyway so... Plus maybe I would get to meet <3 Chell <3. besides that. I just love the creepy, stark and mysteriousness of it. The large dilapidated test shafts below were my favorite part. I can't get over how large the facility is. I just want to explore it all. I could not imagine how long it would have take to build such a place. I know they don't seem to care about employee safety but that isn't much different from where I am working right now anyway.

    submitted by /u/cyborg_55
    [link] [comments]

    Test Chamber 19 part 5

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    I need to get past the spinning fan. Guides I have found say to shoot a portal to the walls below me, and then to climb out though the pipe I came in. However, I cant climb out as the fan keeps spinning me as I try. How do I do this?

    submitted by /u/No1ofIntrst
    [link] [comments]

    I am trying to learn to speed run portal 2. Is there anyone who knows where I should start?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Anybody wanna play coop?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    What was the inspiration for Turret Wife Serenade, if there’s any?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    This has been bothering me for a week now. Like a lot. My brain tells me 24/7 that I know this song and that I heard it before. I've searched every internet corner and all my classical music playlists. Maybe it's not even a classical piece or it simply doesn't exist. Anything would help. If you think it sounds even slightly similar in some parts to another piece you know it would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/Blebubb
    [link] [comments]

    Hey i need help with portal 2 achivments.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I need to hug 2 steam friends in portal 2 co op and play a chamber with a new player. Help would be lovley as i cant find a single co op game online. Maybe if i played it 9 years ago lol

    submitted by /u/Kin15225
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment