• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Portal I heard we were posting our chamber 16 speedruns...

    Portal I heard we were posting our chamber 16 speedruns...


    I heard we were posting our chamber 16 speedruns...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    True, I’m going to say true.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    My friend and I made this stupid video so I decided to post it here

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Try turning the facility off and on again

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Finally! My pc now works with moon dust!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Leaving in style

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    These guys have built Wheatley from scratch and he can talk, move its eye and slide along the management rail.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Not sure if this goes here but can someone help me with this issue I’m having on Aperture Science Ds? The options button at the bottom will not enter the options menu no matter how many times I’ve clicked, which is a bugger because I want to change my control set-up

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    my best (glitch) speedrun yet

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    The fact about high detail settings

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    When you use high detail settings (such as effect detail), the game becomes very realistic, you can even consider portal 2 the most realistic game made by valve

    submitted by /u/DIAMINDSIMON
    [link] [comments]

    Portal Beta Map??

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Does anyone have the download (or file) used in this video?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtnOTfkhIL8

    submitted by /u/FireMasterGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Ops i fucked up XD

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Over a year old and still so bright and beautiful.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Portal animated trailer

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Hey people, I found this animated trailer online based off portal. I think it's worth a look!

    https://youtu.be/pp4moTG422o

    submitted by /u/Discussion-Think
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] How could Cave Johnson have talked about Atlas and P-body if they were built after he died?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    From my understanding, Atlas and P-body were created by GLaDOS after she ran out of humans to test with.

    But in one of the trailers, Cave Johnson talks about the robots: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZMSAzZ76EU

    Is it one of the multiverse Caves or is the trailer just not canon?

    submitted by /u/a_little_toaster
    [link] [comments]

    Portals the dumb stage I made at 11 pm

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Need help finding the “Turret Agony” sounds

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Right after GLaDOS turns the lights off. Wheatley tells a "spooky ghost story" about someone chopping up their staff of robots. During this, you can hear the faint sounds of what seems like turrets screaming. I can't seem to find a high quality version without background talking and music. I tried to see if it appeared in "Turret Redemption Line", (similar to how you can hear murmuring in the background of "Ghost of Rattman") but I found nothing. Does anyone know where I could look to find it?

    submitted by /u/RedCreeperz
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to start a petition for Portal 3

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment