• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Portal I did it again, this time with glitches allowed

    Portal I did it again, this time with glitches allowed


    I did it again, this time with glitches allowed

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    I did it, I finally did it, it took about three weeks and id like to see somebody beat my record :]

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Beat u/arnoldvilkin's time by a little bit (Says it's cheated because I had sv_cheats 1 to render the demo at 60fps, but it's not cheated in any way)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    I have the power to draw anything else than this, yet poorly made Paint drawings are still a favorite of mine!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Portal's Chamber 16 in 35 second on Xbox One. Glitches were used.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    I'm building an animatronic version of GLaDOS. Here's my progress so far:

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Wheatley in Smash Ultimates stage builder. Not good but my seconds try at a stage. Request by u/filval387

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Portal Parking spots my friend and me did. I would say 10/10 idea, 7/10 on the execution.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Issue with Cave Johnson’s PeTI Dialogue

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. I've been playing the Perpetual Testing Initiative, and I've encountered an issue. Whenever I go into a test chamber, I get the orange P-Body chamberlock and Cave Johnson's skin-leeching cloud voiceclip. Anyone know how to fix this? And if it can be fixed with an uninstall, will it reset my quick play queue? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/shizaaasalad
    [link] [comments]

    Co-op Not Working

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I recently installed Portal 2 and gifted the game to my friend on Steam so that we can play co-op together. However, every we time we try to start, the host gets an error "Your partner has disconnected," while the other person gets stuck in a loading screen. I'm not sure if we are just being dumb and missed something but any advice or solutions would be appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/themainevent23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment