• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Portal Budget cuts had to be made.

    Portal Budget cuts had to be made.


    Budget cuts had to be made.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    I suck at art but I tried :*)

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Oh no

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    I just got this screen as my title screen.. is this normal? I normally just get the start room screen

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Even Steam knows that there isn't e better game then Portal.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Cave Johnson still lives.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    I hate titles they are so annoying to come up with

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    A tiny detail no one talks about.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Have you noticed how when Wetley takes over Aperture Science the elevators at the end of the levels are not in sync with the floor. I think they have put it there so players start being annoyed subconscious by Wetley.

    submitted by /u/EconomistAble5168
    [link] [comments]

    Today i finished my 3d printed Portal gun to compliment the Aperture Sign i made years ago

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    What is this mod called? (help)

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Trust Me

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Anyone able to help me with a gift idea?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Have had a gift idea for my girlfriend for a long while now: a Wheatley (or Glad0s) lamp. Seems like a cool idea, and it looks like over people have had the idea before too. However, I cannot find this for sale beyond a 3D printer blueprint, and I have no idea how to find somebody to commission for this. Figured Reddit might be a good place to find somebody who might be able to direct me in the right direction for this.

    submitted by /u/HellblazerHawk
    [link] [comments]

    if instruments were voices and voices were instruments [SFM]

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Look what I got

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    How long was the portal girl in suspension for by counting the 9’s I calculate 23,000 years.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Maybe the machines are just broken and throwing 9s for some reason but DANG that's a long time

    submitted by /u/whorememberspogs
    [link] [comments]

    Portal (Still Alive) beginning chamber re-created in Minecraft 1.16.2

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    This was just a quick style test. I plan to potentially build a few more chambers from here if I can figure out a few more designs. Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated!

    The chamber

    submitted by /u/Starship187
    [link] [comments]

    An idea for a portal vr game

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    A portal vr game could use concepts from f-stop (the portal 2 beta) so it wouldn't need portal which for new vr players, would be less sickening. it could be a prequel set in the 1970s, or something else what do you think?

    submitted by /u/number3120
    [link] [comments]

    rank theses portal fan games for me cuz im lazy

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I recently played portal stories: MEL and didn' t really enjoy it much as people told me i would, i saw that there was actually a buttload of portal fan games and since the one i mostly heard about was MEL i figured it was probably the best out of all of thems. so i want to ask you: wich is the best portal fan game or at least the ones that are better than MEL

    Here are the ones i am interested in:

    - Portal Prelude

    - Portal Rexaura

    - Aperature Tag

    - Portal 2: Thinking with Time Machine

    - Portal: Factum Solus Episode 1&2

    So yeah i' d like to see you rank the ones you played so that i know if one is under MEL to simply not play it.

    submitted by /u/McCuteface
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite Aperture era?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I think quarantines getting to me I'm on contoller for context

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    How Portal Plays With Your Expectations Through Unreliable Narration

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment