• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Portal Are you still there?

    Portal Are you still there?


    Are you still there?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    The cake

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Smol Brain Time

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Based On A True Story

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    RTX Portal RTX Portal I want RTX Portal (From RTX 30 series Official Launch Event)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    I tried to sum up the plot of the entire Portal series with 3 retro UNO cards.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Currently playing Portal Stories: Mel and I managed to create a purple tunnel! I think this isn't possible in the main game, looks really cool!!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    What platforms can I play the first portal game on

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    What's the track that plays here and in the “investment opportunity” videos?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    Remember, the cube will not threaten to stab you

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Came across this on the random land of youtube

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Portal 2 Pit Flings 00:45.48

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Recreated the Portal 2 Teaser Trailer in Minecraft

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    turns out you can't even bring the companion cube with you before reaching the Material Emancipation Grid

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Anyone on Portal 2's PeTI>single player >quick play>top rated keeps having the same chambers, like the game doesn't save anymore?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    For months I've been playing dozen of top rated test chambers, each time a different one weather I pass them or I skip them, but now, not only does the game always starts searching then fails to load, but now every day I have the same chambers in the same order: unreal chamber 02, 12 angry tests part 3, 12 angry tests part 5, 12 angry tests part 2,... I could go on, but I think you got it, it's mostly the designed for danger, 12 angry tests and other very good test chambers with story and huge detailed maps. The game forgot which tests I have done and doesn't record them anymore. I'm doomed to do the same over and over again each time I close the game, or I have to select another menu.

    submitted by /u/Alegria-D
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Portal (2) midair controls

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Hey folks, I've had portal 2 on ps3 since it came out, and since it's one of my favorite games, I decided to get it on pc (also so that I could play co-op with my friend [and also so I could use mouse-and-keyboard controls.]) However, there's a quirk to the controls on pc that's really bothering me- it seems as though you can't affect your forwards/backwards momentum in midair when looking straight down (or up.) This is a weird issue, and, admittedly, I haven't played many source engine games, or first-person mouse-and-keyboard games in general, so maybe this is just how they are. But I know Minecraft, at least, definitely isn't like this. (You know those dropper maps? They would be totally impossible.) It's very annoying, because it prevents me from doing things like, running, jumping, firing a portal below me, and falling through- I can't slow my forwards momentum so I just sail right over it- or fine-tuning my momentum during long falls while looking at the floor (you know, in the direction I'm moving.)

    I think the reason for this difference is: On ps3, the joystick controls your momentum relative to gravity, whereas on pc, the wasd keys control your momentum relative to your camera angle. It seems that the closer your crosshair is to the horizon, the more control you have.

    How do I fix this? Can I fix this? If not, how do people put up with this? Can you fine-tune your falls? And why can't I find any forum posts about this issue online? Am I the only one bothered by it, or do I have some option set incorrectly somewhere, and I'm the only one affected by it?

    submitted by /u/softiepants
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment