• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Portal Saw this at a cake shop and couldn’t stop smiling

    Portal Saw this at a cake shop and couldn’t stop smiling


    Saw this at a cake shop and couldn’t stop smiling

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Please help me convince my wife to let me keep these on our dresser

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Pure luck. No cheats. Just pure luck.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    My friend drew the aperture logo on my whiteboard

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    I made some GLaDOS pixel art!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    BEANS

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Discord

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Is there a portal discord server

    submitted by /u/Alec347
    [link] [comments]

    Sigh *unzips*

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Finished the 2nd game afew hours ago and it's a masterpiece

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Table that lists most of the Portal 2 Voice lines - used, unused, removed, translated lines from Russian localizations and so on

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    I have been recently working on the table that would list most of the Portal 2 voice lines, with major focus on unused / removed lines which automatically gives this post a spoiler warning. Spoiler warning, by the way.

    I tried to dug out as much as it was humanly possible. Poked my nose everywhere, in every hole, in every script file, in every localization, watched all of the publically available pre-release footages and so much more. Identified what could be identified, translated what needed to be translated back to English, marked all unused / cut lines, specified maps whenever it was possible, organized it all… To put it shortly, I enjoyed a lot of headache and routine and got what I got.

    Regarding the "translating what needed to be translated" part. It was pointed out before, but Russian localization has about 600 voice lines that were completely removed from the final game. Some of them might be alternate deliveries as they say something that does exist in the final game. And others are… Well, interesting. For example, one of the Russian GLaDOS lines says: "I remember something sweet. Something lightweight. It's cereal… Oh my god. I'm at the cereal factory and my life is in danger." And there are some more interesting gems.

    Also, I've noticed an interesting thing about the Art Therapy DLC. Not sure if it was pointed out before, but there is a dozen of cut GLaDOS voice lines related to this DLC traces of which can be found in the subtitles.

    Anyway, initially the table had a different purpose, but in the end of the day the table is all what's left of whatever I planned to do. And I don't want to simply delete it. And so it goes here, I believe. I think it is appropriate to share it here.

    I'm not sure if anyone did something like this before though, I haven't really found anything. But if someone did then feel free to delete this post.

    The table can be found here.

    Also here's a link to a google drive folder where you can find packed Russian voice lines and a few more files.

    Enjoy! Hope it's not too confusing.

    submitted by /u/LiquidParadise
    [link] [comments]

    Wheatley render using Blender's Cycles

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    The “Thrust Fall” a maneuver i have used a few times before but never known the name of. It turns out “Thrust Fall”, both sounds a lot cooler, and makes a lot more sense then multiple looping jumpy thing. - Perpetual Testing #146 “Thrust Fall” By Bad_Aim

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Free

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    sorry if a repost

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Full Send

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Anyone willing to do player animations?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    I am working on a mod for portal2 called into the depths that looks more into "bring your daughter to work day" but one problem my team is having is, we don't have anyone who can animate player models, which is going to be very bad! So if you know how to animate a player model, and are willing to do it for free, join our discord https://discord.gg/WbKrJAM

    submitted by /u/god_oh_war
    [link] [comments]

    I made a playlist of all the songs that I think would appear in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate if Chell became a fighter.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0iOFqVfdemYBNpsuwOj25_pSSIjujqdp

    The following tracks are ones I think should be remixes instead of rips.

    Subject Name Here

    The Future Starts With You

    Love as a Construct

    TEST

    Hazardous Enviroments

    Team Fortress 2 Main Theme

    submitted by /u/PringlesCam
    [link] [comments]

    I just started Portal and sweet Jesus is this game creepy

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    You can see me start my experience here, but Jesus the atmosphere is amazing. Like, I feel on edge all the time. I expect a jump scare when the elevator opens up. And idk if this is supposed to happen, but I feel kinda lonely. Like, it's just me and robot person. Sorta sad, right?

    submitted by /u/PotatoPancakeKing
    [link] [comments]

    My PC generates 1.0 volts i think...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Which is better?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Personally im more of a portal 2 guy

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BryanPhelps1
    [link] [comments]

    anybody want to do a co-op?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Details are
    discord is an option. Just makes it easy
    I need your steam friend code
    and that's it

    submitted by /u/BredIsKee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment