• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Portal My new bottle and me are ready for more tests

    Portal My new bottle and me are ready for more tests


    My new bottle and me are ready for more tests

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Made The Cake From Portal 1! (We only had black cherries.)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    I didnt play the game like 2 years ago and for no fcking rason i waked up and copleted the game from chapter 1-10 in less them 3 hrs on my xbox 360

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    My model and render of GLaDOS!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    How long did Chell Actually sleep for in portal 2?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    So I was thinking, during the intro of the game, the automated voice says that you have been in suspension for "9,999,999", if we assume those represent days, and we divide 9,999,999 by 365 to make years, we get that the suspension period has lasted 27,397 years, and 257 days. for perspective, human civilization itself has only existed for about 5,020 years. And it could be even longer! Each 9 could represent weeks, months, or even years, so we will never truly know, but we do know that it was 27,397 years minimum.

    submitted by /u/supermatmike
    [link] [comments]

    made with google slides

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Made this fan art a little while ago :)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    We do what we must, because we can.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    A 'Top Secret' cover page for Aperture Laboratories documents

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    ERROR v2.0

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I recently completed a mod for the original Portal called ERROR. The mod is basically a horror version of Portal! If you'd like to play it, here's the link: https://www.moddb.com/mods/error2/downloads/error-v20

    Please let me know if there are any bugs / feedback you'd like to give!

    submitted by /u/MKL_2056
    [link] [comments]

    Found out somthing weird today

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    We do what we must, because we can.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Why such an opposite tone in "want you gone" and "cara mia"?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    I've beem listening to the songs "want you gone" and "cara mia" today (reviving old memories).

    And I wondered, wait, why do these two songs say opposite stuffs? Aren't they supposed to be both sung by Glados?

    And then I realized. She is mean in "want you gone", because she wants you to leave without restraints, because that's what's best for you, but she doesn't mean a word she says, she actually cares (cara mia), she's just worried you won't leave if she shows it.

    I'm 29yo, maybe I was too young to understand it at the time the game came out. And yes, I cried when I realized it.

    submitted by /u/bones_heart_paper
    [link] [comments]

    Update Version of my Lego GLaDOS model

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Portal + portal 2 vr

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    I think that portal in vr would be fun but i hear lot of people saying that motion sickness is a big problem, they should put disclaimer and option that skips tests with lot of flying that causes motion sickness. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/BlueKitsune9999
    [link] [comments]

    Which one of these 2 programs is better

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Fortnite x Portal ��

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    I'm making another new mod with project name Project Aperture Echoes

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    You may be thinking, isn't this the guy that was working on Aperture Apocalypse? Well, yes, but Aperture Apocalypse is cancelled. It was just WAY too ambitious of a first project in the Portal 2 modding scene. Not only that, but my lack of understanding of Discord permissions caused the Thinking With Portals Discord to no longer see me in a positive light. Well, that among other things. Anyway, if you want to join Project Aperture Echoes, or just see how work goes, then join the Discord: https://discord.gg/tTptvFm. More about the mod is explained in the Chamber Lock category.

    submitted by /u/oknopesookok
    [link] [comments]

    A new portal mod, into the depths

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    I have recently started a portal mod called into the depths which is more of a story based on plot and viewing close up what actually went down on bring your daughter to work day. You play a Emelia, a teenage girl, who is coming to her father's job for this event, when they end up activating glados today things go bad.

    Here's a YouTube video that features a WIP elevator scene: https://youtu.be/W0kC7dqvIBI

    Here's the link to our discord: https://discord.gg/WbKrJAM

    We also could use more people on our team! If your interested go to apply in the discord! We are looking for: Someone who can animate the player model A music artist People to voice act scientists

    submitted by /u/god_oh_war
    [link] [comments]

    Bee 2 or whatever idk what it's called

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Ok dudes so right I downloaded whatever this is and Everytime I try to make a level it doesn't work. I don't choose to have mods but I like too like it enchances stuff and stuff that I have no idea what it's about so if anyone like knows how to fix it can you like respond thanks

    submitted by /u/HarryZ0201
    [link] [comments]

    About the Einstein Rosen mug

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    I've been thinking about buying this mug since it looks really nice but I can't help but feel like it might be problematic to clean. Has anyone here bought/used that mug? How is it?

    submitted by /u/Lemonadka
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment