• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Portal Sometimes my genius it’s... it’s almost frightening.

    Portal Sometimes my genius it’s... it’s almost frightening.


    Sometimes my genius it’s... it’s almost frightening.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Finally got my hands on my most wanted NECA turret, the Missing Texture (Error) design

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Working on a mod for my pc, hope you guys like it

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    i did it i 100% portal 2 with all badge levels and steam emoticons

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    A Minecraft Companion Cube

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I don’t actually really like cake. However, the portal cake seems very desirable because it’s unobtainable

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    If GLaDOS was the conductor of the train (from the tv show infinity train)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    picked up doodling, drawn like 5 portal guns today

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    I love this part

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Xbox one orange box owners!!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Anyone have the orange box willing to game share it with me dm me if so

    submitted by /u/TheOGPotato27
    [link] [comments]

    Bought this little gem today.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    I finally got around to playing the portal series. All i can say is, god damn.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    God damn why did it have to end. For those that dont want to read a long ass post about why i love this game, long post short, interesting characters and plotline, funny writing, intuitive great gameplay, and cake. 10/10: wish i could delete the part of my brain that played these games just so i can play it for the first time again.

    submitted by /u/po15ut
    [link] [comments]

    This one should fit better

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    My friend's portal inspired physics puzzle game "Laserbreak 3"

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    ANNOYING calypso music!!! (Portal 1 re-playthrough)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    i love portal. great game! i bought it when it first came out and i've played it 5-6 times over the years.

    i just built a new PC and you know what that means? playing all my old favorite games!

    here's the problem though: i've beaten portal. and i guess maybe it's because i've beaten it, or maybe because of an achievement i earned, but everywhere i go there is a radio playing the calypso remix of the theme song playing.

    it's a cute easter egg for people who've beaten the game, but seriously it DESTROYS the atmosphere. i'm trying to enjoy this game for the dark cynical tone and this upbeat fucking dance music is really killing it for me!!

    SORRY, I'M RAMBLING, but how do i restore this to the original experience? i started a "new game" so that doesn't help. do i need to delete my saves? do i need to delete achievements?

    submitted by /u/doc_shades
    [link] [comments]

    Virgil's pupil is actually one of the old Aperture logos

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Should I really be using bee mod when making test chambers because I'm not sure if it's necessary to use it

    submitted by /u/DIAMINDSIMON
    [link] [comments]

    I've made a drawing that i think you guys would like.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I was wondering, would I enjoy portal 2 if I knew nothing about portal 1 or never played it before?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/risaldren108
    [link] [comments]

    This is off-topic

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I was the 80,000th member!!!!

    submitted by /u/JohnnyPops631
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else miss the more movement-based test chambers from the first game?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    I found that I enjoyed the flinging chambers in Portal much more than the button-pressing and the get-the-cube-over-here-to-do-x test chambers. Especially the giant turret room where you had to shoot portals while moving.

    submitted by /u/micahbob091
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment