• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Portal Mr. Johnson sir, would you like me to move the big pile of lemons out the lobby?

    Portal Mr. Johnson sir, would you like me to move the big pile of lemons out the lobby?


    Mr. Johnson sir, would you like me to move the big pile of lemons out the lobby?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    This is a really small deal but I was given this cake that looks like a miniature portal cake!!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    What's he thingin' about

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    when she says not to look down the operational end of the device so you decide to eat the operational end of the device instead

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Dihydrogen monoxide

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    I encrypted a funny Portal thing into this image, in case any1 feels like decrypting it...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Project Turret: Update 14 - I finished printing all of the parts, all that is left now is a lot of filling with Bondo, sanding, painting, and finally assembly

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    We need flairs

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    What's he thinkin' about? [Part 2]

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Is there a way I can get the final boss ending from portal 2 without music?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Is there a way I can get the sound effects and voice lines from the "shoot the moon" sequence without Your Precious Moon playing in the background (I only need audio). That starts at "Go press the button" to "GRAB ME GRAB ME GRAB MEEEEEEEEEEE". I tried downloading the voice clips off a soundboard, but they don't have/ I couldn't find some sound effects. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/RedCreeperz
    [link] [comments]

    This game looks really good and is on sale on steam .

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Which version of the game should I get ? The original or portal 2 . Does it matter ? I was told that portal 2 followed the story of the first . Which is the better game ?

    submitted by /u/dontjustexists
    [link] [comments]

    GLaDOS art I made!!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    How many portals placed and steps have you taken in coop

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    I've maxed out the portals counter in coop but I forget how many steps I've taken but I'll post on the comments later

    submitted by /u/KeaganExtremeGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 Turrent Orchestra Original?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    What is the original song that the turrets were singing or was it made for the game?

    submitted by /u/EshLad69
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Is portal dead

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/nazisovietboi
    [link] [comments]

    184 hours and no trading cards?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    i never knew that there were trading cards for portal 2 and i thought i would have some because i have 184 hours but i don't have any. has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/reddit_is_so_garbage
    [link] [comments]

    Really though

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Why exactly was GLaDOS connected to the power in Portal 2?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    In P2 we see Wheatley wake up GLaDOS by accidentally flipping a handful of power switches - given we last saw GLaDOS in pieces strewn across a parking lot, however, that begs the question of how/why the GLaDOS core was connected to the power switches and why the switches were set to "off" in the first place.

    submitted by /u/SolarisBravo
    [link] [comments]

    Chell's name pronunciation

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    I've seen people saying that Chell is pronounced like "Michelle", but if you ask me, I'd say it's Chell like in Check. There's even an unused GLaDOS line that says "You're doing great, Chell" pronounced like Check.

    submitted by /u/EnderTubby404
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want to play with me?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    If you want to dm me send me something on discordmy discord server

    submitted by /u/BrawnyKey118
    [link] [comments]

    I have to thank Portal 1-2 for me passing science classes

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    When I was a kid I was really uninterested in science, but then... BOOM. Portal came in and saved my dumbass. Thanks to Portal my fascination for science grew.

    Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/ghostnilaxes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment