• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 27, 2020

    Portal My monitor and the sun seeing each other first time after 4 months.

    Portal My monitor and the sun seeing each other first time after 4 months.


    My monitor and the sun seeing each other first time after 4 months.

    Posted: 27 May 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Took three hours and the volumetrics aren't even lined up right

    Posted: 26 May 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    "This place is huge! And we're only seeing the first level, it goes down for miles!"

    Posted: 27 May 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    It just reminded me of Portal so I thought I should share it

    Posted: 27 May 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Is Wheatley still floating around in space

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    If yes is he still saying grab meeeeeeee

    submitted by /u/bigshaq-legit
    [link] [comments]

    Does Portal 3 seem too surreal to happen to anyone else?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Portal 2 was such an amazing game, and I can't imagine how they could carry the series further or make it better. Plus it has been 9 years since it released, so anything new would be quite wild.

    submitted by /u/PringlesCam
    [link] [comments]

    Of course I had to make this for my cake day! Got the wrong cherries but it turned out delicious!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Looking for fresh co op partner

    Posted: 27 May 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    A veteran of the game.. never played co op need a patner for a fresh run of the campaign

    Steam: thesadassasin

    submitted by /u/TheSadAssasin
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 custom background and title on Steam library

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    If you know you know...

    Posted: 26 May 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    My tribute to Portal in Line Rider. Making this lockdown project was surprisingly cathartic for me...

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    What if Half-Life 3 had some scenes in Aperture Science?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    (Spoilers for Half-Life: Alyx and Half-Life 2)

    (I'm not completely fresh on the Half-Life series so this may not be completely accurate)

    Valve is clearly returning to the Half-Life series, and expanding on that universe, with Half-Life: Alyx. The ending of Half-Life: Alyx leads myself and many others to believe that the long-awaited Half-Life 3 is on the horizon.

    In Half-Life 2: Episode 2, it talked of the Borealis, an Aperture Science ship that contains a lot of powerful equipment and went missing mysteriously. Gordon Freeman and the Vances decide to go look into it, to use the weaponry to fight the Combine. Their journey is interrupted by the Combine, and that's how Half-Life 2 ends. So it seems that Half-Life 3 will be centered around the location of the Borealis (and Alyx and the G-Man, but that's besides the point).

    My proposition is this: Gordon and the gang fight the Combine their way to Michigan, to investigate Aperture Science for clues as to why it went missing. They perform some actions that set up the scene in Portal 2, such as making the holes in the ceiling that you see in the beginning of Portal 2 or deactivating the test subject life support for some reason. Perhaps they could even meet a few Portal characters, like Wheatley, or the Adventure Core, or even Doug Rattmann. Throughout this chapter they explore the facility, looking for any sign of the Borealis.

    While I don't think Valve would go this far with it, I do think they will at least have a scene set in Aperture, just as a treat for Portal fans.

    submitted by /u/PringlesCam
    [link] [comments]

    PORTAL 2 CUSTOM TEST CHAMBERS

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Hello again! I need some test subjects to test my chambers! If you want just contact me.

    Here they are! (this is just first version but more will come!)

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SH3uXwgwEerR4Q2ketKbkRUQvgxq2mCi

    new chambers will be added and please tell me your thoughts

    submitted by /u/Reomatsy_Studios
    [link] [comments]

    famous lemons speech never showed up in my play through

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    i got to the point where this speech is supposed to play, and i do not remember it playing. and the autosave has been long erased so i can't go back to it. what do i do? why have i been robbed of this iconic moment?

    edit: my launch options menu has -nojoy in it. is this the reason?

    submitted by /u/412017Place
    [link] [comments]

    Still Alive

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm trying to get the still alive achievement, but I need somebody to do it with. I've tried and gotten very close before, but I could only always do one run at a time. Can anyone help me out? (Also, if you were wondering, the closest i've gotten is RIGHT BEFORE THE DISC. I misplaced the bridge and got shot by turrets) Edit: forgot this was a portal 1 achievement. I mean the portal 2 one

    submitted by /u/iluvpikachu1231
    [link] [comments]

    Is it real ? How can someone make the Glados voice so perfect ??!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Aegis is epic redditor ����

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    An old Portal comic strip from FoxTrot on 6/5/2011.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    pls some1 buy this gem for mee!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    i lost my job due to coronavirus and all i have left in my shitty apartment is my computer.

    I remember playing portal 1 on my xbox and it was the greatest game ever created.

    I never had time to play portal 2, and I would really appreciate if one of you could buy it for me.

    pm me!

    submitted by /u/pean0t
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment