• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Portal pixelart GLaDOS artwork I made for my project.

    Portal pixelart GLaDOS artwork I made for my project.


    pixelart GLaDOS artwork I made for my project.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    So after many years of playing this game only now have I realised that there is an invisible wall here that cubes are unable to pass through

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Catperture Sciences, found it on my computer from years ago, cannot find the author

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Portal 1 GLaDOS because yes

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    excuse me wtf

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    We’re not mens , we’re all legend

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Know your paradoxes!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I just think he’s neat

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Building a robot, so I thought I'd spruce up the terminal a bit

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Connected my cats collars.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    A video of me and my Brother I made a while ago!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Nice

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    The story of portal isn’t as finished as people seem to think

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Edit: you can ignore this, I got a some important stuff wrong.

    I've seen a lot of people say that portal 2 ended everything and there's no more story left to be told. This is blatantly false. Now before I begin, I want to be clear that I'm not projecting an idea for portal 3, or suggesting it will be made. All this is, is an explanation of how nothing in the story was resolved.

    At the beginning, we had a homicidal robot with full control over the facility, thousands of people to test and kill, and a crazy man trying to stop her.

    Now, what do we have at the end of portal 2? A homicidal robot with full control over the facility? Yes. Thousands of people to test and kill? Yes. A crazy man still alive? Yes.

    The story of Chell might be complete, but the story of portal is just right back where it began.

    So this leads to the question "what now?" It's simple, Rattman goes after Chell and gets her to destroy GLaDOS. Why her? Well why not her? The reason he initially chose her was because he believed she had the best chance, and now that she has escaped the facility twice, and defeated evil robots twice, why would he choose anyone other than her? Chell is the obvious, if not the only choice to finally destroy the facility for good.

    The story of portal isn't over, it hasn't even begun.

    submitted by /u/gentlemancharmander
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason why in Portal 2 everything looks differently ? (Except Aesthetic reasons)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I played Portal series first time in 2015, and always wondered if there is cannon reason why everything looks different (GLaDOS chamber, GLaDOS, Panels, Cubes, elevator rooms, cores,...) I know it's because there was more effort put into this one, but things like this in games always bothered me.

    TL;DR: Why does Portal 2 looks so different from the Portal 1 ?

    submitted by /u/Snowy680
    [link] [comments]

    But alas, we will never know what happened with cereal

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Neca Portal Turrets / Cores / Cube Blind Boxes?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Hey all, a few years ago I had started a collection of the turrets from the blind boxes, just went to google them and amazon and a few other websites say out of stock. The only ones I could find were overpriced and already open. Do they not sell them at all anymore or am I just unlucky with my timing and happened to check when no one has any stock? Does anyone know where I could buy them or is it a lost cause? Thanks if you happen to know

    submitted by /u/inglourious-chaotic
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 Console Binds Keep getting reset

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    every time i close the game and reopen, all of my console binds get reset. is rthis a thing in the game or is there an issue?

    submitted by /u/FancyVisit5
    [link] [comments]

    How Portal 2 Writes a Betrayal Through Gameplay and Narration. Thought you guys might like my newest video about portal 2

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Some Moments of my very first play through

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment