• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Portal Hello and again welcome to the Aperture Science Computer-aided Enrichment Centre-

    Portal Hello and again welcome to the Aperture Science Computer-aided Enrichment Centre-


    Hello and again welcome to the Aperture Science Computer-aided Enrichment Centre-

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Everyone knows the meaning of this sign, but no one built it in Minecraft.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Hey, it's me, that one guy who humanized GLaDOS. Hope you like this one :)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Made a Wallpaper for My Newly Built PC, Thought I'd Share.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    This is clearly an open-air test chamber, everything is there, the moon rock panels and the metal panels!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Potato Technology is improving every day!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Here is my sleep-deprived Aperture Tag speedrun from Sourceruns marathon 2020.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    I think we all know...

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    It's my cake day so I decided to post this cake I made a few months ago but couldn't post.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    My little glitch showcase

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    More music like the Portal 2 soundtrack?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    I love Portal 2's soundtrack so much, it's got this really unique futuristic-classical feel with lot's of repeated notes and very little to no chorus, all the electronic instruments feel like they're doing their own thing and they just so happen to be working with each other, it's chaotic but in the absolute best way, is there a genre of music that's like this? Is there anything that you would recommend that has the same feel as this soundtrack?

    submitted by /u/4dam1sg0d
    [link] [comments]

    I made this art after me and my friend finished portal 2 co op

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I wanna get some things for my room.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    I've been looking for some things to look like a true nerd, you awesome peeps got any ideas? I plan on getting one of the expensive portal guns, so don't suggest that please.

    submitted by /u/SuperUltraBob232
    [link] [comments]

    My design class gave me an excuse to draw video game characters, so I did [OC]

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Had to do this jump 3 times because of dumb recorder but it was worth it

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    i had no idea you could do this in portal 1

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Is it ever explained WHY Chell ends up at Aperture in the first place?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Was she kidnapped against her will? did She sign a concent forum, unaware that GLaDOS was a killer? or is it just never explained?

    submitted by /u/Braxton-Adams
    [link] [comments]

    Most Game Accurate Portal Gun Model

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Hi, does anyone have a game accurate 3D model for the portal gun? I saw a website where someone made a model from the viewmodel but they the only link they had were to a website where you could buy the 3D prints, but not the model. Thanks

    submitted by /u/QuantumBaqel
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER WARNING] So 36 days ago u/mmmndubitably posted a full script of Portal 2. There were some extra lines missing, and I wanted to also completely correct Wheatley's lines so that they are exactly what is said. So, anyone interested, here's a link.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    I made my very first speed art and I decided to make Glados

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment