• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Portal I don't remember this part from Portal 2. Which corrupt core is this?

    Portal I don't remember this part from Portal 2. Which corrupt core is this?


    I don't remember this part from Portal 2. Which corrupt core is this?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Lego GLADoS. Wanted to share

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    A watercolour Companion Cube I did a while ago, hope you like it! (IG : elleabird)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    AAARGHH I HATE YOU!!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Adventure Core was the first core to ever enter space. It's sad that we don't see him in space with Wheatley and Space Core.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Behold, My Stuff!! (I have too much time)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Just ended my cardboard portal gun

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    T_T

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Important Message From Wheatley! (Link to server in comments)

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Crossplay

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Hello I have a question so me and my friend have been wanting to play portal 2 together but I have it for the Xbox 360/Xbox one (I play on the Xbox one) and he plays on PC and we don't know if its cross play

    PS: I currently don't have my Xbox one I lent it to my nephew right before the quarantine

    Edit: I know that PC and PS3 had crossplay and 360 didn't but i want to know if they fixed that so Xbox had it

    submitted by /u/_Bruh_moment_303
    [link] [comments]

    ADHD be like dis

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    This shirt I made

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Portal 2 Co-op help

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Hello...
    so i watched videos about GLaDOS wake up in co-op but i don't know how to do that.
    Someone can help me ?

    submitted by /u/RealMCUHC
    [link] [comments]

    i redesigned the Authoring tools menu (mockup)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Wrote some more Wheatley screen break dialogue.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Wheatley: "Nope. Not even gonna comment on that anymore. Starting...Now."

    Wheatley: "Nope. Not saying anything."

    Wheatley: "I don't know, uh... I don't know if you're lookin' for some kind of reaction here, cause, sorry to break it to you, love, but you're not gonna get any more out of me."

    Wheatley: "Y-You did hear what I said, right? About-About me not commenting on your screen-breaking spree, right? Because, if you didn't, there you go. Not commenting."

    Wheatley: "Okay, I know you heard me that time. You don't care, do you? What is this, like-like some kind of sport for you? Breaking screens? Because if it is, lemme clear something up for you: There's no scoreboard. And there's also no enemy team. Or...anyone watching you break the screens."

    Wheatley: "There's also no stadium, don't know if I cleared that up for you or not, but there's no stadium, either."

    Wheatley: "Okay, you know what, if you wanna make a game out of this, then fine! Course, it wouldn't be a very fun game without any challenge, would it? So, this time, I've added a goalie. A rocket turret. Here's the rules: You break my screen, you earn a point! If the goalie shoots you, you DIE, and I win the game! Also, it doesn't matter how many points you get, you can't win. So don't try."

    (breaking monitor)

    Wheatley: "What?! How did you--Ohhh, very funny. Use the turret to hit the monitor. You're very clever, we're all very impressed...NOT! In fact, just because you CHEATED, I'm deducting five HUNDRED points from your total! W-Which nobody's keeping track of, I might add. So let's just say you have negative five hundred points."

    Wheatley: "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! If you weren't brain damaged before, you sure as HELL are now! I mean, launching yourself into giant screens and shattering them with your head isn't exactly doing your brain any favors, now is it? Those boots you're wearing don't protect your head, you know! That's why they go on your feet! I mean, it's basic bloody logic."

    Wheatley: "Ugh... C-Can you--Can you just stop? I mean, you're obviously hearing me. You're not that brain damaged. You probably think this is funny! The two of you are probably laughing it up while you break my screens I so thoughtfully provided for you. Well, how funny does this sound? Every screen you break gets deducted from your test subject salary, which--Oh, you're not a full-time employee... Well, it's getting charged to someone's account, not sure whose, but if I start gettin' complaints from someone about their money suddenly disappearin', all fingers are gonna be pointed at you, love! So laugh it up. Keep breaking screens. See if I care."

    Wheatley: "Oh! Y-Yep, yep! See, I told you! Just got a complaint from somebody askin' about their money! Patchin' em through now! Hello?"

    [Nanobot noises]

    Wheatley: "JERRY?! U-Uh, I mean...[fake accent] Hello, how can I help you?"

    [Nanobot noises]

    [Fake accent] "Uh..I don't know what you're talkin' about! Who's Wheatley?"

    [Nanobot noises]

    Wheatley: "Alright, alright, fine, you got me. It's me."

    [Nanobot noises]

    Wheatley: "Yeah, I know, I know, I'm sorry. I needed to lie to you so I could get my fr--ex-friend out of one of her test chambers."

    [Nanobot noises]

    GLaDOS: "What did you just say?"

    Wheatley: "Uh... Y-You know, she is in the room, she can hear you still."

    [Nanobot noises]

    Wheatley: "What?! No, I didn't take your money!"

    [Nanobot noises]

    Wheatley: "Look, I know you're mad, just let me--"

    [Nanobot noises]

    Wheatley: "What?! Jerry, come on, mate, I--"

    [Nanobot noises]

    Wheatley: "Oh, come on, that's besides the point!"

    [Nanobot noises]

    Wheatley: "Look, I'm in the middle of a test here! Can't this wait until--"

    [Nanobot noises]

    Wheatley: "Court case?! Alright, you know what? Fine. See you there, Jerry. Ugh... Look, just solve this chamber. I'll be back in an hour or so. Oh, uh, just so you know, they may call you up as a witness. Since, um, since you were there. Anyways, look, I'll be back later, just solve the test."

    Wheatley: "Okay, I'm back. Apparently, being in control of the whole facility means I can just override any decision the Judge or Jury comes to! So I was able to give myself a FULL pardon. Oh, also, you're going to be put on trial next week. O-Or at least, your corpse will. Since, um, you know, your BIG surprise, and all."

    (Breaking monitor)

    Wheatley: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHY?! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?! YOU KNOW, ASIDE FROM HELPING YOU ESCAPE? AND HELPING YOU TAKE HER DOWN! AND PROVIDING YOU LOADS OF TEST CHAMBERS TO TEST IN? AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME?! HUH? YOU COULD'VE WARNED ME ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU KILLED HER AT ANY TIME BEFORE WE GOT TO THE MAIN BREAKER ROOM, BUT DID YOU? NOOO, YOU WERE TOO BUSY JUMPING AROUND! LIKE A--LIKE A KANGAROO! LIKE SOME CIRCUS ACT! IN FACT, THAT'S PROBABLY EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE! YOU WERE PROBABLY SOME CIRCUS FREAK BEFORE APERTURE FOUND YOU, HUH? WEREN'T YOU?! YOU WERE PROBABLY THE LEAST LIKED BY EVERYONE! THE SAD CLOWN PROBABLY GOT MORE OF AN UPROAR FROM THE CROWD! YOU--RRGGHHH! JUST STOP! BREAKING! MY! SCREENS!"

    Wheatley: "AHAH! I GOT YOU! BOOBY TRAP! Wait--What?!"

    [Crusher SFX]

    Wheatley: "..."

    Wheatley: "You know what? I hope you're proud of yourself. That was the last monitor, too. So, go ahead, laugh it up. Have yourself a chuckle about it. It doesn't matter anymore."

    submitted by /u/Hurricaden
    [link] [comments]

    Update on my GLaDOS model. She is falling apart :(

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Hope noone done this before (this face is the bane of my excistance)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Potato Glados

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment