• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 17, 2020

    Portal After many years this is still my favourite piece piece in my collection. I'm very sad that I might have to sell it :(

    Portal After many years this is still my favourite piece piece in my collection. I'm very sad that I might have to sell it :(


    After many years this is still my favourite piece piece in my collection. I'm very sad that I might have to sell it :(

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    i drew some portal 2 to relax

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    From left to right... Glados, Wheatley, Peabody and Atlas

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    I can’t forgive myself for waiting this long. Any heads up advice for the games will be great!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Drew another scene,was too lazy to draw Chell's face.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Watched the new paper mario trailer and the vibe reminded me of portal. then this happened

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Tested some Andriod Glados makeup today!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    What's the name of the map editor music in Portal 2?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    "New Testing Elements" by Mystical Ace

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Can I gift portal 2 to someone

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    I'm trying to play portal 2 co op with someone but she doesn't have the game. Is it possible for me to gift it to her through Xbox.

    submitted by /u/FinestBus
    [link] [comments]

    Weird small sound cues in Portal

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    So near the end where the you know what happens with the you know cube, right before the bad thing, I noticed very faint small sounds from the corner of the room with the large button. When I walked over to there, I heard small notes being played. I can't exactly tell if they're just ambience, but they don't play in the pause screen, so I got a bit curious about them. Does anyone else know what this is?

    submitted by /u/Thestarterofgames
    [link] [comments]

    Blue gel is invisible in full bright

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Im not particularly good at games but...

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    When i was about fourteen or fifteen the internet was cut off in my home for about three days. I didn't have anything to do because i didn't have many freinds and all my games were online. I spent the first day playing one of the CoD campaigns but they usually suck so i decided to play one of my brothers games, portal 2.

    I'd never played a portal game before and i suck at puzzles but i was bored. I got into the game pretty fast once i got the hang of it and i was engrossed by the time (possible spoiler!) the potato companion was a thing. I was already amazed how far i was getting and even though some areas were really frustrating for me by the emd of day three i had finnished the game, all on my own, no one to talk to and no online guides.

    The next day my internet was back and i told my freinds who had played the game that i finished it without any help in two days and they didn't believe me. Im twenty five now and that lack of validation still lingers. Shout out to anyone who beats games now adays without walkthroughs (im looking at you dark souls)

    submitted by /u/Cairn_gorm
    [link] [comments]

    Portal Or Portal 2 Vr Mod

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    is there a portal 2 or portal 1 vr mod

    submitted by /u/_ChloeIsHere_
    [link] [comments]

    Which portals do you prefer? (inspired by another post)

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Looking for People to Help Make (Preferably Modding Experience) a Portal 2 Remake in Alyx

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    We have a few ideas but we need some help. We will most likely need to wait for Valve's official SDK before making it, however.

    Really, just be passionate about modding, coding, or Portal 2. VR Headset is not required however a copy of Alyx is required.

    submitted by /u/AceAidan
    [link] [comments]

    Which color is better

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    For the Standard Portal gun, which portal color do you think is better/prettier

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/LatinoGhost
    [link] [comments]

    Who's your favorite workshop map maker?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    I'm on a tear going through workshop maps, and seeing the whole spectrum of simple/rookie to amazing.

    My all-time favorite creator is 'skyferret'. Some of his levels and innovations and puzzles are beyond diabolical, and the more recent half of his collection rivals the quality of the original game. Clean and tight and original. And I have no connection to the guy, just a huge fan.

    Who are some other designers doing next-level work?

    submitted by /u/djcamera
    [link] [comments]

    Quick way to get a free portal 2 game!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I need to complete one more achievement in Portal 2 (Professor Portal) where you complete the into course with a friend who hasn't played before. It takes a couple minutes.

    I would be happy to gift someone Portal 2 if they were willing to spend 10-15 minutes doing this achievement with me.

    DM or post here your steamy info thanks!

    submitted by /u/photonmagnet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment