• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Portal Portal 2 second half in a nutshell

    Portal Portal 2 second half in a nutshell


    Portal 2 second half in a nutshell

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:05 AM PST

    If you remember this poster, you deserve a veteran's discount.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:58 AM PST

    A mobile wallpaper i made because why not

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:00 AM PST

    I just got this poster' I think its pretty cool

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Portal cat

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:25 PM PST

    A portal themed mug I made with my vinyl cutter. (There's an orange portal on the other side.)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Attempt to make an item showcase with half life on one side and portal on the other with chell moving from black mesa to aperture lab via portals

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:59 PM PST

    What is the most requested thing related to Portal y'alls want?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Mine is a Prequel set before Cave Johnson died and progresses to it.

    submitted by /u/QuintinDude
    [link] [comments]

    My English teacher told me to go to NoRedInk and this happened

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Portal stories Mel, final hidden achievement...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:06 AM PST

    What is the final hidden achievement in portal stories Mel, I can't even find any other video on it

    submitted by /u/Mxrtinezz1322
    [link] [comments]

    So my friend and I weren’t paying attention and panicked, well more I was that one to panic

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Where to buy Portal 2 posters

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:03 PM PST

    I really like the portal 2 trading card art and I would like to buy one on a poster if anyone could provide a website or anything it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Carcinogen_vh
    [link] [comments]

    Heya, anybody looking for a Co-Op partner??

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:02 PM PST

    I can be your co-op partner!

    Please note I have already completed the entirety of co-op, and I can help you with some achivements too!

    Requirements:

    Can't voice chat cause I'm a nervous little frick and I have no mic :p

    Won't be really really mean

    Won't kill me on purpouse

    Portal 2 (obviously)

    And that's it! If you are interested, comment and i'll play with ya!

    submitted by /u/RyanCrafter5
    [link] [comments]

    First Chamber I have made. Looking for reviews

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:11 PM PST

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2001295616&searchtext=Building+Blocks

    This is my first test I published. Am looking forward to some reviews.

    Originally made it to be very difficult but then seemed too hard so I tweaked some things to lower the difficulty. Let me know if you like harder or easier levels. I will be happy to make any kind of level. I still consider it to be difficult and tricky. Let me know what you think!

    -This chamber can be completed.-This chamber can be completed without the need to restart/die-Some obstacles can be approached with various methods

    If you would like to see a play through let me know :)

    submitted by /u/CutheCake
    [link] [comments]

    Any recent news on the portal movie?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:04 PM PST

    I just recently remembered it was talked about a decent amount a couple of years ago and I was just curious where it's at/what happened to it.

    submitted by /u/ActivePeak1
    [link] [comments]

    “I’ll have the box and the cats. Now I just need one more thing... a little neurotoxin.”

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Hello r/Portal, I'm here to ask a question

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:42 PM PST

    If GLaDOS were to appear in Smash bros, how would she work?

    submitted by /u/damian69boy
    [link] [comments]

    GLaDOS / PS1 type beat

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:03 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment