• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Portal Bring your daughter to work day 19XX colorized

    Portal Bring your daughter to work day 19XX colorized


    Bring your daughter to work day 19XX colorized

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:31 AM PST

    Smash or pass???

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Leaked screenshots of the upcoming Portal movie

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:30 PM PST

    OMG ITS ALYX

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:15 AM PST

    Fanfic Plug: Redemption

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:54 PM PST

    https://archiveofourown.org/works/949715/chapters/1856198

    Hi, I've been working on a portal prequel novel for 6+ years now, so I thought I'd share it here! It's a story about a young Chell, ceo!Caroline, and Doug Rattmann and how Chell coming to Aperture leads to its downfall. It's still in progress but there's only 5 chapters or so left until the end.

    If you read it, please let me know what you think!

    submitted by /u/sylverie
    [link] [comments]

    I have no words.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:19 AM PST

    I need help. Also yes, the Portal and Portal 2 soundtracks are on Spotify.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Reinstalling portal 2 for the 50th time lol

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Who says "your business is appreciated" on Portal

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Every time I flush the toilet I hear this voice, who is saying it???

    submitted by /u/MrEggHead2007
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about the Prototype GLaDOS chassis at the end of co-op DLC

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Questions about the Prototype GLaDOS chassis at the end of co-op DLC

    https://preview.redd.it/3ollfwo4t3i41.png?width=1226&format=png&auto=webp&s=d6ed8bccc6b283e6cc88b63ad70844950b8bb937

    Hi there! Semi- new to reddit, but a long time avid portal fan. I'm a very lore-heavy person, and it has only just recently come to my attention that theres a glados prototype down in old aperture. (I've only gotten to play through the co-op once, and we never touched the DLC so it took me... this many years to notice. I feel like a fake fan)

    I was just wondering/theorizing about this-

    Does this mean old aperture, immediately after the death of Cave, GLaDOS immediately helped take over and assist in testing? Or was she only allowed to design test chambers? What power did this iteration of glados hold? If GLaDOS were able to take control of this old chassis, would she be able to control more of lower aperture? Does this old GLaDOS have a copy of Caroline on it still? On the closeup of the screen, it says it's offline- what would happen if it did come online? Two GLaDOS'? (That last one is following the theory of SOMA where a conciousness cannot be transferred, only copied)

    SO MANY QUESTIONS!

    If anyone can shed some light on any lore about this first iteration of GLaDOS i'd be happy to hear it, i've scoured the internet and have found very few people talking about this, and even less with real info.

    submitted by /u/SheyTheGay
    [link] [comments]

    My third chamber, I'm still learning so I'm interested in critiques.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:48 AM PST

    Can I play Portal 2 online on Steam PC?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Hi!

    My sister lives really far away from me and we're trying to find games to play together! Is it possible to play with each other on Steam PC? Or is Portal 2 just a LAN game?

    Thought I'd ask before purchasing it, wouldn't be fun to find out that we can't AFTER I bought it.

    Sorry if it has been asked before, I tried searching but it just confused me. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Vinoue
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment