• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Portal Just finished a Glados drawing

    Portal Just finished a Glados drawing


    Just finished a Glados drawing

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:36 PM PST

    This cube is sitting perfectly balanced on one of its edges

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:34 PM PST

    I made my room in Portal

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Now your thinking with macaroni!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:48 PM PST

    The orange box

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Guys, i think my Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device is not Working...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:47 AM PST

    Why is Portal 1 labeled as working with Steam Play Together?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:15 PM PST

    So I was looking into Steam Play Together compatible games and for some reason Portal 1 is on the list and on the store page it does say "Remote Play Together". How come? The game doesn't even have any form of multiplayer? I wasn't able to find any footage of it in action.

    Edit: Just realized the same thing applies to Half-Life 2 but NOT HL2 Deathmatch... weird. I know Remote Play Together is meant for local multiplayer which HL2 Deathmatch but Left 4 Dead 1-2 are also on the list and those don't have local coop either at least not without tweaks.

    It looks like Valve mixed up Remote Play Together and Remote Play Anywhere somehow.

    submitted by /u/joujoubox
    [link] [comments]

    GLaDOS = Billie eilish?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:48 PM PST

    In the bridge of "Bury a Friend", the lyrics are:

    The debt I owe

    Gotta sell my soul

    Cause I can't say no

    No, I can't say no

    Then my limbs all froze

    And my eyes won't close

    And I can't say no

    I can't say no.

    But when you think about it, that kind of describes what happened to GLaDOS when she was going through the core transfer. First, she had to sell her "soul" (the mainframe) to wheatley, secondly you may have noticed that the mainframe dragged her into a position which she couldn't move from, hence her "limbs all froze". Lastly, no matter how many times she said no, she still had to go through the core transfer. If you really are an billie eilish fan like me, you'll notice that a lot of her songs actually do sound like something or other that GLaDOS would go through.

    submitted by /u/wheatlados4life
    [link] [comments]

    I’m getting frustrated, I’m stuck on chamber 19 of chapter 4, portal 2. I can’t get the second laser cube in the right spot.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:20 PM PST

    Title says it all.

    submitted by /u/damew317
    [link] [comments]

    Cam’s Character Quotes Day 6 of 100 - Trace of Screenshot, Portal 2 - Drawn with Procreate - Wheatley - Comment with character suggestions - Tomorrow: Companion Cube See tomorrow’s on Twitter @cameronbyerly [4096*2160]

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Standard Portal Placement

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Does anyone else have a preference for which portal they like to go into and a preference for which one they like to go out? I like to go into the blue one and out the orange. Is this just me or does anyone else have preference?

    submitted by /u/AsherCat4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment