• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Portal I made Aperture in Minecraft again! This time bigger and better than the version I had in Bedrock edition! The design is more based on Portal Prelude, and even includes 11 total chambers! Ill also be making those chambers as portal 2 maps so you can play it! That link will be in comments when done!

    Portal I made Aperture in Minecraft again! This time bigger and better than the version I had in Bedrock edition! The design is more based on Portal Prelude, and even includes 11 total chambers! Ill also be making those chambers as portal 2 maps so you can play it! That link will be in comments when done!


    I made Aperture in Minecraft again! This time bigger and better than the version I had in Bedrock edition! The design is more based on Portal Prelude, and even includes 11 total chambers! Ill also be making those chambers as portal 2 maps so you can play it! That link will be in comments when done!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Every single physical object in GlaDOS room

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Finally finished part 1 and working on part 2

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:20 PM PST

    I got this game years ago for a birthday but just never played it because young naive me didn't enjoy it. About 7 years later I bought both portal 1 and 2 from steam on my laptop and absolutely love them both. Amazing story and I'm only in chapter 5 of Portal 2. Amazing game.

    Edit: went through this sub before getting the games to see if I was convinced and I saw the "hearing Wheatley's laugh turn evil" and was extremely confused. I get it now. I understand the fear.

    submitted by /u/supremeseby
    [link] [comments]

    A shrinky dink I made in class today

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Glados is a time traveler (look in comments of OP)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:55 AM PST

    Follow-up on my previous post with my daughter's drawing ��

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Back hopping with controller

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:16 AM PST

    Finished Portal for the first time last night, Just started Portal 2.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Bought them on steam sale years ago just because, and now I'm chipping away at my back log. The first game was an amazing experience. I understand now why this game has a cult following. I just started the second game this morning.

    submitted by /u/MuhGamez
    [link] [comments]

    Cam’s Character Quotes Day 7 of 100 - Trace of Screenshot, Portal 2 - Companion Cube - Tomorrow: Han Solo - See tomorrow’s on Twitter @cameronbyerly

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Brazil loves References! (Old Spice commercial with Terry Crews in 2012)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:05 PM PST

    hard puzzle

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:01 PM PST

    I asked Tyler McVicker about portal 3 and...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:07 AM PST

    co-op split screen. Controller invert

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:28 PM PST

    I need to be able to invert the controller on Co-Op (split screen) but there is no option.

    How do I do this?

    submitted by /u/mallorcaben
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 on ps3 supports the dualshock 4?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:21 AM PST

    Can I play portal 2 on ps3 with my ps4 controller?

    submitted by /u/DeadArrowLfc
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the games for the first time

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:19 AM PST

    And wow I'm so glad I pick them up the other week. The humour is amazing, the gameplay unique and challenging when figuring it out for yourself.

    Also now I get to browse this sub about the games a know what's going on haha.

    submitted by /u/cutrcj
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT HAVE I DONE?! | Portal 2 | Episode 1

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 10:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment