• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Portal People told me to post this here so here you go

    Portal People told me to post this here so here you go


    People told me to post this here so here you go

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:02 PM PST

    I did this in biology class out of pure boredom. The materials were there, so I had to do it.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:01 AM PST

    anyone who has played portal knows this feeling

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Finally acquired my own (neca). Does anyone know where I can get the official display stand now?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Just goes to show, people with brain damage aren't the true heroes!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Is this an enrichment center of some sort?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:25 PM PST

    Portal 2 keeps stuttering/freezing and the audio loops. How can I solve this?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Specs

    Sata III SSD

    GTX 1080

    ryzen 7 2700x

    16gb of ram

    It mainly occurs when I am creating a portal

    submitted by /u/Ottolotl
    [link] [comments]

    Chel for Smash Bros tomorrow morning?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Idk if it’s been thought of before but

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:52 PM PST

    What if the entire plot of the game is a test?

    GLADOS is the test, were being watched and studies on how we handle the situation.

    submitted by /u/Jerryz_over_their
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find portal merch for Canada?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:41 PM PST

    I've already looked in the steam shop and apparently they only sell it in US dollars :(

    submitted by /u/PepeuFBV
    [link] [comments]

    This may be a dumb question

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Is there an in canon reason why apperature stopped gel testing? In portal 2 there is no sign that gel testing even happened untill you're sent to old apperture. So how come they no longer did tests including it? They still have gallons of the stuff in old apperture. I know weatley used the stuff in his tests, but he was just putting stock piled tests together, so he could've brought the gel up to him. Anyway i'm confused.

    submitted by /u/dread_n_breakfast
    [link] [comments]

    No Hard Feelings achievement Portal 2

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Whenever I try and get this achievement, the conveyor on which the live turret is on is never on. In all of the tutorials I watched, the conveyor belt is on. Am I doing something wrong, or am I not at the right place? Btw I've tried via challenge mode and just replaying the beginning of chapter 5

    submitted by /u/EpicMinecraftKid64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment