• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Portal At work we exchange ornaments at Christmas. Here’s my 2019 submission.

    Portal At work we exchange ornaments at Christmas. Here’s my 2019 submission.


    At work we exchange ornaments at Christmas. Here’s my 2019 submission.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:42 PM PST

    The virgin pressure plate VS The chad super button

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:49 AM PST

    Glados art I did

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Its not perfect, but im happy to say i finished my own Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Does anyone else wish they could wipe all they know about the portal series and play the game again?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:06 PM PST

    SPAAAAAAAACE

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:13 AM PST

    I am new to Reddit, how are the upvote buttons portals?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:06 PM PST

    I want to make a portal 2 mod

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:17 AM PST

    Hello, I'm 13, using x86 windows 10 pc and have no experience with source engine. I have no desire to publish it. I just wanna show it to family. I've tried a guide(check comment) and the step where you launch it for the first time is giving me problems (it won't appear in steam library) and I would like some help.

    submitted by /u/qwerty_9537
    [link] [comments]

    Mark my words: The next Portal game will be about Doug Rattmann [DISCUSSION]

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:38 PM PST

    The game will probably be VR if Half Life: Alxy gets good reviews and sales. But I can foresee other things less obvious. The game will be set in the timeline at the start of Portal 1 and will extend after Chell is dragged on the building (I'm guessing half of Rattmann's game will be complete at this point), and there will be a new mechanic about Rattmann's schizophrenia (he will be sometimes confused about what is real and what is not). A companion cube will start talking to him at some point and he will be confused about it really talking or if it's his schizophrenia. His gameplay will focus on different types of puzzles, of him turning on and off some equipment to evade GLaDOS while seeking new shelters to help Chell along the way. Cutscenes about him painting his messages on the walls and on the radio transmissions will be interesting to see. This new playstyle will be justified if the game is in VR, by lowering the motion sickness of jumping on springs and focusing on portaling more just to be on one place or another. After Chell blows up GLaDOS at the end of Portal 1 timeline, he accidentally turns it on again (did you ever question how you find GLaDOS turned off inside Aperture and not destroyed all way up there like Portal 1 ending? That's the answer.), finding Wheatley on the mess while trying to escape GLaDOS again and later putting him on charge to look for the humans on the cryogenic sleep cabins to save Chell. He later reunites with his companion cube and turns off GLaDOS by overriding it using his cube as a substitute core, proving that his cube is really sentient and it wasn't his schizophrenia. The cube then detaches itself from GLaDOS while Rattmann leaves his portal gun behind for Chell to take it. The final scene is he painting her as we find "later" on Portal 2. The cube says it's time to go because Rattmann is bad and needs to seek medicine outside. Rattmann asks the cube "But Chell is still on cryogenic sleep. We should go wake her up", as the cube answers "Wheatley is going to do that now. I know he is a moron but not even a moron can mess just waking someone up. Let's go, don't worry about, we have to think about you now." and they leave.

    submitted by /u/andremiles
    [link] [comments]

    From one arm to the other, cant wait to expand with more ink.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Portal Proficiency DLC?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:40 AM PST

    I've been playing Bridge Constructor: Portal lately and want to buy the DLC for it on Xbox One. Although it seems to have been released, I can't find it on Xbox Marketplace. Has anyone else run into this?

    P.S. If you haven't heard of or played this game, I recommend checking it out.

    submitted by /u/AnUnrequitedTruth
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with the need for MORE!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:59 PM PST

    I've finished the 2 portal games, and have always wanted more. I watched the aperture science videos, I've played 2 (the better one in my opinion). I even read Blue Sky, and by God was it fantastic. But now I don't know what to do to further this obsession. Honestly I'd love for more of blue sky, but it really doesn't need to be extended. I just require more portal, and I'm not sure how to accomplish it.

    Edit: preferably with Wheatley (he his my favorite character) (also sorry for formatting, this is being done on mobile)

    submitted by /u/SovietUSA
    [link] [comments]

    anyone have good 2 monitor desktop wallpapers and iphone lock screen backgrounds?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:33 PM PST

    Very good portal 2 soundtrack remix sound really good at 0.75x speed

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:47 PM PST

    Portal 2 Map Folders

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:43 PM PST

    In the Portal 2 PETI, when you go play some Community Test Chambers, you'll see two folders. 'Quick Play' and 'My Queue'. How do I create more Folders, say I wanted to make a folder for my Test Chambers, or a folder for another Test Chamber Designer that I really like's Test Chambers. Is it possible to create more folders, if so, how?

    submitted by /u/AngryMustache9
    [link] [comments]

    Somehow, this specific rip of the portal 2 is was marked 'for kids' by YouTube

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Portal 2 Idiots: Epesoda Teen

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:24 AM PST

    Gotta say I've never had or seen this bug.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:55 AM PST

    LF someone to play coop with?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Anyone willing to play coop with me? I played Portal 2 on xbox way back when it was first released, so I may not remember all the maps and stuff, but I want to get achievements, and most of my friends don't own portal 2, and the ones that own it don't like it lol.

    whoops forgot to mention this is on pc

    submitted by /u/sargerasrusul
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment