• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    Portal After nearly 2 long years of casual work on this project, I can proudly present my 3d printed motorized GLaDOS lamp

    Portal After nearly 2 long years of casual work on this project, I can proudly present my 3d printed motorized GLaDOS lamp


    After nearly 2 long years of casual work on this project, I can proudly present my 3d printed motorized GLaDOS lamp

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Finally...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:50 PM PST

    I am pleased to announce that I will be working on the Portal: Degenerates team and have designed and will be voicing the main antagonist - HaPCOS. Enjoy this blueprint teaser of my character and I will make another post shortly with the link to the mod page! Stay tuned!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:51 PM PST

    What's that? You DIDN'T want me to collect all of the physics objects in Portal 2 Test Chamber 15? Oh well.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Here's another promotional blueprint for the mod we're working on - Portal Degenerates!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:03 PM PST

    Chell and Wheatley

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Chell in smash

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:15 PM PST

    I want it

    submitted by /u/ZaggoMan
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys! This is the new official account for the mod: Portal Degenerates which is currently in early alpha. We’ve moved to this account to keep everything in the one place so from now on expect updates, screenshots and more from here!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:36 PM PST

    Post says it all! Thanks for your support guys. If you want to contact us feel free to shoot us a message here or in our inbox 🟠 🏃‍♀️ 🔵

    submitted by /u/PixelSymphonyStudios
    [link] [comments]

    A familiar symbol.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Hey guys! I am the voice of the main antagonist of the upcoming Portal: Degenerates mod. As promised in my previous post - here is the link to the mod page.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Do I have to play portal 1 in order to understand what is happening in portal 2?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:42 PM PST

    And here's all the physics objects in test chamber 13 laid out. You're welcome.e e

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Something I noticed about portal 2.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:50 PM PST

    Most Puzzles in this game aren't that much head-scratchers, especially on chapter 5-6. I don't know if it is only me but really it felt like they were the kind of puzzles where you knew exactly what had to be done but didn't know the specific portal you had to place. In portal 1 I almost always had an "a-ha" moment when solving puzzles. I've finished Portal 1 and done up to chapter 7 of Portal 2. They are both great games! I was just curious if anyone else has simillar experience. Maybe it's because I'm playing them back to back and in Portal 2 I was thinking with portals from the start..

    submitted by /u/Mavil64
    [link] [comments]

    Exposure/Aperture Camera/F-Stop Prequel Leaked with Valve’s Consent. Canceled/Unreleased Game

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:14 AM PST

    (Update) I just finished Portal 2 and oh my God it's even better

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:06 PM PST

    original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Portal/comments/egzlfn/i_just_finished_portal_for_the_first_time_and_oh/

    When I bought both game I wasn't expecting to love them so much but I do! GLaDOS is even sassier and funnier in this one, and that twist with the new villain Wheatley is awesome!

    I'm just sad that there isn't a Portal 3 and that the cake didn't appear in this one. I mean after I finished Portal I came to the subreddit and saw so much memes with the cake I thought it was such a big deal lol.

    But this game is really good, the chambers are harder and more creative, and the game feels way more open with a better atmosphere it's so awesome.

    submitted by /u/sigaportugal
    [link] [comments]

    Portal in 2020

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Is portal 1 worth playing?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:12 PM PST

    What happens if I don't pick up GLaDOS after "the fall" in Portal 2?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:16 AM PST

    I was playing without sound for a bit after the fall, and I didn't realize I was supposed to pick up GLaDOS. I was looking at the wiki, and GLaDOS is supposed to narrate things to me after the fall when she's a potato, but since I didn't pick her up I'm missing the narrations. Will this seriously impact gameplay and should I go back to a previous save to pick her up (quite a few saves back, actually), or will it not matter in the end?

    submitted by /u/Chezo413
    [link] [comments]

    I finished portal 2 today :D

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment