• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    Portal When Life Gives You Lemons, Burn It's F****** House Down

    Portal When Life Gives You Lemons, Burn It's F****** House Down


    When Life Gives You Lemons, Burn It's F****** House Down

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:13 AM PST

    Friend bought me this boss note book!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:10 AM PST

    Sorry for bad image quality, but I just finished designing and building a LEGO GLaDOS! Keep in mind I don’t have any LEGO Dimensions Portal pieces, so the ASHPDs don’t look too good. However I cannot take credit for Atlas, P-body or the turret, as a friend helped me with them.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:57 PM PST

    I made GLaDOS in happy wheels! It’s violent but i guess its the only option

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:23 AM PST

    What a nice nap

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:37 AM PST

    Friend got a poster for me for xmas

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:10 AM PST

    A portal mod request

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:51 PM PST

    Ok anyone who has seen Rise of the Skywalker must know this is coming. But I want a mod to replace GladOS. Won't spoil it yet since it is only opening weekend but those who have seen know of what I speak.

    submitted by /u/NeoBahamutX
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play portal 2 online co op together? (360 & steam)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:29 PM PST

    Just lookin for some people to play with! Hopefully vc as well : ). Dm me if you're down

    submitted by /u/__dreamur
    [link] [comments]

    Emperor Palpetine (from the rise of sky walker) is basically GLaDOS

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:50 PM PST

    No Spoilers! When or if you watch the latest starwars movie, look at the shocking resemblance between the two villains.

    submitted by /u/Lil-Critter
    [link] [comments]

    So, a little question for all my geeks out there...

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Do you guys have any ships for the portal characters? I always ask this question because I have a few myself. If anybody has a ship, I won't judge if you put it in the comments.

    submitted by /u/wheatlados4life
    [link] [comments]

    A little Portal holiday cheer

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:30 PM PST

    Odd glitch I found when speedrunning Portal 1

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:19 AM PST

    These are the two deathmatch maps for Portal 1 that I've been working on. Yes, it's possible to play MP in Portal 1.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:02 AM PST

    Co-op

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:53 AM PST

    Anybody want to co-op on Portal 2?

    submitted by /u/MaladamA
    [link] [comments]

    AEGIS

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:06 AM PST

    hello, i need some help, i recently played portal stories mel and loved the AEGIS boss so much that i wanted to make a model of him, i also love making paper models, and i thought that if i could find AEGIS' file, i could drop that into pepakura and print the template from there, so that brings me to my question: anyone know what the file name is? or even better anyone know a 3d model that i could download as a file? many thanks

    submitted by /u/thespacexcat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment