• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    Portal Made little drawings of some of my favorite games for my cake day. The cake is a lie.

    Portal Made little drawings of some of my favorite games for my cake day. The cake is a lie.


    Made little drawings of some of my favorite games for my cake day. The cake is a lie.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:07 AM PST

    Unbelievable. You, [subject name here], must be the pride of [subject hometown here]!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:24 PM PST

    Praise the Radio

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    huh.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:01 AM PST

    Out of Bounds Secrets | Portal - Boundary Break

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:23 PM PST

    Is there a discord server or some community where I can find a buddy to play through Portal 2 co-op with?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:46 PM PST

    I have problems installing Portal: Prelude

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:04 AM PST

    I have downloaded the .zip file from portalprelude.com and when I want to extract it it just simply wouldnt do it.

    Thank you for help in advance.

    submitted by /u/sk1nnyskeletonalbert
    [link] [comments]

    exile vilify slaps

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:52 AM PST

    In the first portal what was Glados originally going to do you? What with the “party” did you burn one of her personality cores for no reason?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:15 PM PST

    I would honestly like to know. She seemed chill at first tbh when you encountered her until you had to burn one of her cores.

    So do we basically kill her for no reason?

    submitted by /u/VincentDanger
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, fatty fatty no parents. I have returned from space to get my revenge. As you can see I have quite the makeover.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:00 AM PST

    Noticed this little nod to Portal in Black Mesa.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    Does the second amendment protect our right to bear portal guns?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:13 PM PST

    Just asking for a friend

    submitted by /u/turrit_hugger
    [link] [comments]

    Unused Corpse models hidden in files

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:12 PM PST

    I remember while searching around in the bowels of the model search in Gmod for cool models from portal 2, I came across these corpse models of a bunch of male and female test subjects, but I don't remember seeing any in the portal game itself... does anyone else recall seeing any bodies anywhere?

    submitted by /u/mtndewhat
    [link] [comments]

    Portal dialogue that really shouldn't be put together without context. I don't know if it counts as NSFW, but the joke is that it sounds like...ummm....Forced intercourse. So I'm marking it as such.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:07 AM PST

    I'll start with two. (Normal text is GLaDOS, Bold text is wheatley.)

    GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME! NO! STOP! NO!

    NO! NO! NOOOOaaa..."

    "Oh, here we go, here it comes..."

    "OOH, YES! Oh, well done..."

    "Ohohoho, that's tremendous!

    "Oh, that felt really good!"

    And the second:

    "Okay, look. we both said alot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster."

    "NO!"

    "I must say though, since you went through all the trouble of waking me up, you must really, REALLY love to test."

    "LET GO!"

    "I love it too. There's just one small thing we need to take care of first."

    "LET GO OF ME!"

    "Hold on.."

    "NO! NO! NO NO DON'T- AAAAAAARRGH!"

    "UGH!"

    "ENH!"

    "AGH!"

    submitted by /u/Sad_Pluto
    [link] [comments]

    God of Portals

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:01 AM PST

    Turret Opera (VS Cover)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:02 AM PST

    Radical P-Body

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:10 AM PST

    Horror movie night

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:43 AM PST

    Whats the difference between a companion cube and a normal cube?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:46 AM PST

    They look similar, play the same role. The only thing that they dont have in common is the look of them. Why did Valve create it?

    submitted by /u/Herets
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment