• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    Portal I wish you this cake for X-Mas. Merry Science to everyone.

    Portal I wish you this cake for X-Mas. Merry Science to everyone.


    I wish you this cake for X-Mas. Merry Science to everyone.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Infinite Portal background. Modified screenshot from the video "Crushed between two portals experiment"

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:00 AM PST

    When you accidentally ignite a firework rocket indoors.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:33 AM PST

    silly valve

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:39 PM PST

    What's your favourite portal game?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:16 AM PST

    Mine is portal 1 , I really love the aesthetics and the short storyline

    submitted by /u/Gabbianoni
    [link] [comments]

    Local coop isnt working

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:34 AM PST

    So I just found out local coop was a thing and i really want to try it but when testing it out using a controller and a keyboard, they both ended up controlling the orange robot. Same thing with steam remote play. I can't even advance the begining without controlling the second robot. Am I missing something here? How do I make player 2 control the other bot?

    submitted by /u/Vexcenot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment