• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Portal Chell by Skirtzzz

    Portal Chell by Skirtzzz


    Chell by Skirtzzz

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:59 PM PST

    I just finished my 2nd playthough.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:05 PM PST

    Portal 2 is the third best game of the decade according to Games Radar

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:01 PM PST

    Vinyl sticker for my Oculus quest (made by u/The_Battle_Cat)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:35 PM PST

    Portal 2 update for 12/16/19 (12/17/19 UTC)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:03 PM PST

    Via the Steam store:

    • Fixed a potential RCE exploit when processing voice data. Reported via HackerOne.
    • Fixed some controller input bugs in authoring tools.
    • Updated localization strings.

    Rumor has it:

    • Size is ~15 MB
    submitted by /u/wickedplayer494
    [link] [comments]

    GLaDOS with Alexa functionality

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:52 PM PST

    Parallels between the Combine and Aperture

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:04 PM PST

    Ok, so I know that the real would answer to this is that Portal was original developed as a bonus game for the Orange Box, but does anyone find it a bit strange how the Aperture Science High Energy Pellet is literally just a Combine Energy Ball? Or how similar GLaDOS is to the Combine Overwatch System?

    We already know that the games share the same universe, and that it's very likely that Portal takes place during the Combine invasion. I just think that the story of Aperture goes deeper into Half-Life than what is shown in both Portal 1 and 2. Is it possible that the Aperture Science Enrichment Centre that you see in the original Portal is in fact a creation of the Combine? Probably not, especially since a lot of Aperture's history was explained in Portal 2, but just think about it. The Energy Balls, the AI that share THE SAME VOICE, the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device and it's similarities to the Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator, the very Combine-like panels in Portal 2.

    For context, idk what the fuck I'm talking about, as I am extremely stoned. Goodnight <3

    submitted by /u/chickentoast26
    [link] [comments]

    Companion Cube being featured in the real world <3

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:21 AM PST

    uhhh... help? I got above the elevator somehow on Xbox

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:01 AM PST

    Official Dev Update on Project F-stop's development

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:10 PM PST

    Hi all! Eli here. As a few of you may know, I'm the lead developer and writer for F-stop. No, not the actual F-stop that would've been made by Valve. It's a mod that I'm working on that is going to revive the concept with a full storyline. If you're interested in helping, go to r/F_stop. Now, you may be like "but Eli, I need proof that this is worth my time." I've already finished the introduction script which includes all of the storyline for CJ for the beginning, first test, and obtaining the camera, which you can find here. What do you all think? I've been wanting to make this for over 5 years, and I'm finally at an age where I can see this to it's end.

    Chickens!
    - Eli

    submitted by /u/EliReadIT
    [link] [comments]

    Perpetual Testing #113 "Chrysotile"

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:57 PM PST

    Portal 2 Patch Released

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:41 PM PST

    help (orange box for Xbox)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:59 PM PST

    Soldier, Poet, King | Animation Meme

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:51 PM PST

    Portal VS Portal 2

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:10 AM PST

    I played both, and I like both.

    I feel Portal 2 is too long and tough, it is more dizzy and has more paths to find. and finding path is boring.

    In my opinion, portal is simpler, but elegant, when talk about the mechanics and puzzles design.

    So what is your choice?

    submitted by /u/7OfUs0528
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment