• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 16, 2022

    Portal I remember crying after that

    Portal I remember crying after that


    I remember crying after that

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 05:31 PM PST

    Catperure cience

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 01:32 AM PST

    I saw a meme and thought I'd Portalize it

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 09:18 AM PST

    Spent more time than I'd like to admit re-creating the companion cube lady in inkscape

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 07:10 PM PST

    I made a physical version of LAB RAT!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 06:46 AM PST

    this is cursed

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 09:28 PM PST

    Plannin on makin a few living panel themed steam deck stands !

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 11:42 PM PST

    i finished the game and i feel empty now the games gone

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 12:49 AM PST

    so dont bully me for only just finishing the game, i got it a while back to play the coop with my girlfriend, and once i finished that i never really touched the game so i hopped on and grinded the campaign and idk what to do now its gone lmao

    sooo like what do I do next?

    submitted by /u/SmolShojii
    [link] [comments]

    Make Lemonade

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 05:24 AM PST

    Doodled a space core during class while bored

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 09:28 PM PST

    Got this painting from my gf for Valentines. She’s always shy and never acknowledges her skills. Wanted to share it with y’all.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 09:18 PM PST

    It's my cake day. You know what that means...

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 06:46 AM PST

    Moon Rocks are Pure Poison

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 07:07 AM PST

    Help me with more Portal content?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 05:19 AM PST

    I am looking for two things:

    More music. I have already found multiple soundtracks, original songs, covers and remixes. Do you have/know any obscure or unknown music I could add to my growing collection? I don't need music that just sounds like Portal, but music that was made knowingly to be Portal esque, about the characters or "portal like ambience" etc. I know the stuff from the official soundtrack, Vadoorea, Harry101UK, Bridge Constructor and have the soundtracks from the mods Portal Prelude, Pro, Mel, Tag, Reloaded, Repercussions, ERROR, Desolation, Tier3, Rexaura, VR, Virus Outbreak. I also have already found amazing original songs/remixes like "The device has been modified", "you monster", "Who I am", "black holes" and some more.

    Good Let's plays. I always enjoy seeing someone beat the game for the first time. This goes for Portal 1 and Portal 2 story. Do you know some good ones? Can be in English or German. It can be yours. It doesn't need to be from a popular streamer.

    submitted by /u/ShakuraKazuki
    [link] [comments]

    Portal Mapping and Modding iceberg https://discord.gg/qvUQHgtePd

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 02:30 AM PST

    Glados Link

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 10:48 PM PST

    Is it weird I count portal still alive as A portal sequal? And portal 2 as a third installation?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 11:09 PM PST

    First of all, I know it isn't canon nor has a story. But the 360 version of still alive Wiech introduces almost all of the main gameplay elements of portal 2 (testing with the spheres, light bridges, lasers,) and brand new ones like electricity, in terms of gameplay I count it has the real portal 2.

    submitted by /u/Beanomanhalo2
    [link] [comments]

    I drew this friendly turret!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 01:30 AM PST

    DO NOT jump in the incinerator with the last core and beat the game trust me

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 08:39 PM PST

    What is your opinion on exporting puzzlemaker maps to Hammer?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 03:19 AM PST

    Puzzlemaker exporting is a terrible idea. It creates terrible geometry and messy logic. It's bad practice in general.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/HeimlichLaboratories
    [link] [comments]

    Evil clone is on the throne.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 02:21 PM PST

    My school is hosting a concert and I plan on singing Want You gone. Slight problem:

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 06:46 PM PST

    Hello folks! My school is hosting a concert in march (no I will not give details such as where, when, and the like) and they've given us an opportunity to sing whatever we feel like for the concert. I'm planning on singing Want You Gone from Portal 2 as a tribute to one of my favorite games of all time, but there's a slight problem: the song is a bit out of my vocal range. I can get pretty close to Soprano, but not enough to mimic GLaDOS's singing. I was coming to this subreddit to ask: even if I don't have the proper vocal range for it, should I still do it? I'm very indecisive on this.

    Thank you, u/ISavage2007

    submitted by /u/ISavage2007
    [link] [comments]

    Da fuck is this?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 11:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment