• Breaking News

    Friday, January 21, 2022

    Portal i made a cube…

    Portal i made a cube…


    i made a cube…

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 02:17 AM PST

    I re-created this Portal 2 concept art from the low res picture found in the Dinosaur files.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 09:27 PM PST

    Bouncing On A Turret That Is Bouncing To It's Death

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 01:17 AM PST

    Ramps are expensive

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 06:47 AM PST

    People have said it before, but I'll say it again

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 09:06 PM PST

    I hate when people draw Wheatley and GLaDOS as a human, I mean if its Caroline its fine but why Wheatley? I mean don't get me wrong, they're impressive but I just don't feel like they ever needed to be humans.

    submitted by /u/Same-Oil-7113
    [link] [comments]

    I have a mod idea

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 08:47 AM PST

    I'm sure some people have said it before but idk, I think a portal 2 mod where you play as Doug Ratman, either you could help Chell after she was dragged back into the facility or you could follow the events of the comic

    submitted by /u/Same-Oil-7113
    [link] [comments]

    uh is this supposed to happen

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 08:18 AM PST

    So I was in a discussion with someone and they claim that "Want You Gone" is better than "Still Alive." I disagree, so I was curious to see what the common consensus was!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 06:46 AM PST

    How long does it take to finish Portal?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 06:41 AM PST

    I just got the game and absolutely loved it. It was so fun to find the solutions to the puzzels but is it normal to complete it in about 1:30/2h. I never played domething quite similar as this game, did I miss any important parts?

    submitted by /u/PaneToni_
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new to hammer and I made this level. I'm really proud of it.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 04:25 PM PST

    Another game like portal!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2022 08:21 PM PST

    If you like portal than you should play Relicta. puzzle eliments and its free on epic games right now!

    https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/relicta

    submitted by /u/joshywongs19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment