• Breaking News

    Monday, January 3, 2022

    Portal Biggest steal I've ever seen.

    Portal Biggest steal I've ever seen.


    Biggest steal I've ever seen.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 08:36 PM PST

    Geico Lizard

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 12:47 AM PST

    Enrichment Spheres are not my work but the shader is quite good. Also I love coffee.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 03:10 PM PST

    Project of mine: Oval mirror mounted on wall with standoffs, addressable WS2812 LED-strip recessed about 5cm behind it, pointing outwards. Blue and orange gradients extracted from game screenshots. The idea was to mount two on opposing walls to make a mirror tunnel, but I only got around making one.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 02:05 AM PST

    Why are enrichment spheres so small on the outside compared to the interior

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 10:01 PM PST

    Mirror, Mirror on the... woah..

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 02:03 PM PST

    A Portal themed Geico commercial has started to pop up.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 07:37 PM PST

    portal 2 co op audio cutting out glitch

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 06:51 PM PST

    im trying to play portal 2 with my bud and every time i join him my entire computers audio just cuts out. but he can still hear me through the built in portal 2 voicechat. i dont know how to fix this, any help?

    submitted by /u/Significant_Noise_11
    [link] [comments]

    https://www.aperturescience.com/ctrl14/bootstrap/ pictures ??

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 02:38 PM PST

    idk what i just found but i cant find any documentation about it: https://www.aperturescience.com/ctrl14/bootstrap/ do you know this link? And what do the pictures mean. Can someone pls explain it ?

    submitted by /u/nenderson77
    [link] [comments]

    Which portal do you use for entering and which for exiting?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 03:44 PM PST

    Gamer announces finishing Portal 1 with a screenshot. Commenters sing the entirety of "Still Alive".

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 10:33 PM PST

    Portal is better than Portal 2

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 03:43 PM PST

    I don't know if this is an unpopular considering the ratings on steam but portal was just more fun, the mechanics of general movement were better even though portal 2 had new testing mechanics. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/TelesticWarriorr
    [link] [comments]

    I'm creating my first chamber in the Portal 2 Editor. I'd like to use an energy pellet to permanently activate something, but pellets aren't available. How can I use the laser beam to permanently activate something if I want the player to use portals to activate it initially?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 01:43 PM PST

    The player shouldn't be able to activate the laser receiver without using portals, but I want them to carry on with the test chamber after they've activated it. With energy pellets, this would be easy, because once the pellet is done, the player can use portals for other tasks. How can I achieve this given I can only put laser beams in my test chamber?

    Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/Telope
    [link] [comments]

    Chells family

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 01:43 PM PST

    The most overrated theory is here... So, as we all probably guessed, Cave and Caroline are Chells parents. But! Is Ratguy brother of chell? Wait, no. You know what nevermind. I just remembred voiceline of GLaDOS saying something about Chells surname.

    submitted by /u/hahayesitsfazzy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment