• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 19, 2021

    Portal I trained an A.I. to generate Portal images, here’s some of my favourites I picked out!

    Portal I trained an A.I. to generate Portal images, here’s some of my favourites I picked out!


    I trained an A.I. to generate Portal images, here’s some of my favourites I picked out!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 01:17 AM PST

    The face when you realize GLaDOS isn't a liar

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 04:48 AM PST

    Wheatley messed up

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 08:09 AM PST

    You guys seem to like my outdoor maps so here's another one

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 04:54 AM PST

    I can't think of an interesting title. Would you like some cake?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 12:56 PM PST

    Made Portal 2 in Minecraft! I have retired building it but I’ll be remaking it on PC to be much bigger!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 09:28 AM PST

    I have created bad community test chamber Bingo. Play Most Recent in Quick Play and see how many spots you can X off.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 03:12 AM PST

    The new wing of the Helsinki airport made me feel nostalgic

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 05:56 AM PST

    my friend made an old Aperture test chamber!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 09:56 AM PST

    ok cave ,get out of there !

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 03:59 AM PST

    I beat Portal for the first time.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 04:11 PM PST

    It was pretty good.

    submitted by /u/Dodoreference
    [link] [comments]

    When turrets are knocked over, one of their possible lines is "SELF-TEST ERROR." Why do they say this? It's not a self-test error, they got pushed over by an outside force.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 10:40 PM PST

    Has anyone trained an AI to make its own space core voice lines?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 05:47 AM PST

    And if anyone hasn't done this yet, then I'd love for someone to do this

    submitted by /u/SubnauticaFan3
    [link] [comments]

    How much time in game does portal 2 actually take?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 10:16 PM PST

    I mean I know chell first wakes up after being in suspension for 50 days and later 9999 or whatever, but from the moment chell first meats wheatly to when the game ends, was that all in the course of one day or did chell sleep offscreen during the main game?

    submitted by /u/omeglethrowaway222
    [link] [comments]

    DOES ANYONE DO FREE CUSTOM-MADE MODELS?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 03:43 PM PST

    NOT TYPING LIKE THIS TO YELL, I'M LEGALLY BLIND THIS HELPS ME SEE THE LETTERS BETTER, THIS IS JUST MY PREFERRED METHOD OF DOING THIS, I HOPE YOU'LL ALL UNDERSTAND.

    ANYWAYS, DOES ANYONE HERE MAKE FREE CUSTOM MODELS FOR SOURCE FILMMAKER AND/OR GARRY'S MOD USE? EITHER FROM SCRATCH OR SCULPTING/BUILDING ONTO EXISTING ONES TO MAKE OTHER CHARACTERS?

    IF SO, I NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE "DOUG RATTMANN" FROM THE "LAB RAT" COMIC, SINCE THER'S NO OFFICIAL OR FANMADE RELEASE OF HIM THAT MATCHES THE QUALITY OF CHELL'S MODEL FROM THE GAME. I WANNA MAKE HIM AVAILABLE FOR THE AFOREMENTIONED SFM/GMOD WORKSHOPS.

    SO IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE HELP ME, I'D BE TRULY GRATEFUL. PLEASE DM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND I'LL GIVE YOU MORE DETAILED INFORMATION. THANK YOU AND HAVE A LOVELY DAY/NIGHT. :)

    submitted by /u/GORYGIRL1996
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 1 Youtube Video - Full Game Playthrough Commentary

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 02:57 AM PST

    Oh finally

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Far from a perfect Speedrun, but I beat my personal best on funnel intro and I'm quite proud of it (except maybe the part where I clipped the corner) [portal2]

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 12:57 AM PST

    Portal Turret Apocalypse

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 01:21 PM PST

    Can someone help with this unavailable portal? I'm stuck in a game

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 09:13 PM PST

    Portal: Mel Stories, the modded game. I can't get further because this portal refuses to let me in. I'm at a loss, and this game is just dead for me.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ROEfJG4W9qrBeCoXSC7TrVC9vfR6s3FV/view?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/FlavorD
    [link] [comments]

    I’m graduating tomorrow, so I wanted to show my graduation cap!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2021 11:03 AM PST

    92 days in 41 seconds. Potato

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 07:38 AM PST

    Any chance of the portal games going on sale before Christmas?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 12:45 PM PST

    I want to get 2 of my friends portal and portal 2 but don't want to spend $40. Do they usually go on sale close to Christmas?

    submitted by /u/PossibleTaco
    [link] [comments]

    Portal: Testing Memories | Elegiac Aperture Compilation

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 08:38 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment