• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 12, 2021

    Portal With love, Black Mesa

    Portal With love, Black Mesa


    With love, Black Mesa

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Little crossover i made

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Today i saw this at the church.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    omg

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Explanation in comments

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Tests

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    I did a glitch

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Low effort Portal iceberg

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Any portal 2 coop maps with fun dialogue?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    After finishing the main coop campaign I turned to the fan created content and I found some good ones but I miss the witty dialogue. I know there are plenty of mods out there with story and dialogue for single player but what about coop maps that do?

    I'm about ready to start churning out one liners on 15.ai for modders to use at their whims to add some spice to things >.>

    submitted by /u/sillykittyfloof
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know who might be selling a wheatley plush?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    My birthday is coming up and me and my friend tried to search for a Wheatley plush, but everywhere we look they are out of stock, does anybody know someone that might be selling one?

    submitted by /u/Danaia08
    [link] [comments]

    A puzzle with so few pieces of Aperture hardware you’d think old Cave was charging by the hour - Perpetual Testing #209 “Mindflooded” By HankyMueller

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    Anyway to play portal: prelude?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Does anyone remember a Portal mod with two guys narrating?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    I can't remember what it was called, just that it was hard I think and two guys narrating instead of GLaDoS. I'm pretty sure it was a Portal mod but it could've been portal 2...

    anyone know what I'm referring to?

    submitted by /u/coolfunkDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody have any idea what happened to into the multiverse?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    I was playing portal 2 one time and i remember playing a certain map a while ago, so i search it up on the steam community workshop and find that its all been re-uploaded, and there still is no part eight. Anybody have any idea what might have happened?

    submitted by /u/the_qwerty_person
    [link] [comments]

    Mod-making Skills?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    Hey Guys, I am about to make a mod but I dont know what skills I need. Maybe you can tell me some...(I can work with hammer). Have a great day, bye.

    submitted by /u/Skelethetrueone
    [link] [comments]

    Please give me a gift of Portal 2

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Please give me a gift or key of Portal 2

    submitted by /u/AngryBirdsKir
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment