• Breaking News

    Monday, October 25, 2021

    Portal I mean we dont had a choice, right?

    Portal I mean we dont had a choice, right?


    I mean we dont had a choice, right?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    The part where he kills you

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    I decided to try myself in Hammer, and I have this problem: those Panels look darker at the bottom than at the top, and this is not due to the lighting. How can I fix this?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    I caused this somehow.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    I've Never Played Portal Before and Just Downloaded the First One. Any tips?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    I know the general premise, and something something cake. WISH ME LUCK

    submitted by /u/nerdybird88
    [link] [comments]

    Life After Valve: An Interview with Marc Laidlaw (2021)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    My name is Nicolas Rufino, and I'm from Brazil. I've been a fan of Half-Life and other Valve games for many years. Today, I am 29 years old.

    I had the opportunity to interview Marc Laidlaw this week about writing and the gaming industry. I asked some questions and posted them on my blog.

    I'm not a journalist, just a fan of Valve and its games.

    My blog is hosted on Medium, and I don't make any money from it, because Medium only pays writers who reside in developed countries, which doesn't include Brazil.

    If you like the interview, I would appreciate it if you could give some likes/claps to the page. I repeat, I don't make money with Medium, but I would be happy if you would give me views and let me know what you thought of the interview. I will read all your comments. That's what encourages me to keep writing.

    This is my first interview. I really hope you like it.

    https://nicolas-rufino.medium.com/life-after-valve-an-interview-with-marc-laidlaw-df4d6aa01564

    If you want to read my other articles, you can click here https://nicolas-rufino.medium.com/hey-im-nicolas-rufino-and-this-is-my-writing-d58b362db62f.

    submitted by /u/AtriumCarceri30
    [link] [comments]

    Portal Fandom Appreciation Post

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    This will most definitely be buried amongst the plethora of memes in this amazing fandom, so I'll be concise. I'm quite young, in fact was not able to speak probably back when the original games released, but by Jove I have become absolutely smitten with this game. It's inspired me to actually learn my craft and hone my writing abilities to the fullest if I ever hoped to achieve the feat that is GLaDOS and Wheatley. I come back to the memes every so often whenever I fell blue and only very recently, I fell in love with the 'Blue Sky' fanfiction, prompting me to go 'wait, books are incredible and amazing and I kinda love them?' I can't believe the one piece of literature that pushed me into reading - not out of necessity - finally out of fun. I give my thanks to everyone here. When life gives you lemons, I guess.

    submitted by /u/Shreckle-Senpai
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 1 custom map crash

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    When I try to run my custom map in portal 1 it's crashes the game!

    Plase help(

    submitted by /u/SARCASMISH
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment