• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 7, 2021

    Portal Aperture OS V.2 (with old and new widget)

    Portal Aperture OS V.2 (with old and new widget)


    Aperture OS V.2 (with old and new widget)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    I finally did it

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Do you think Lego dimensions is cannon?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Do you think the Crossover between portal and lego dimensions is cannon to the portal universe?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Weldhawk04
    [link] [comments]

    AND FOOLISH! Spinny blade wall! Machiavellian!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Sharing my wrist tattoos. Few cuts on them over the years but you guys get it :)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    just found that the moon in portal 2 is under whaetley's chamber. picture from gmod using the maps from the portal 2 resources.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Can you say bandwagon kids?!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Time lapse of me making the claws of my portal gun project

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    All the minimum images required to download for the portal iPhone wallpaper I made

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    I made a 2 bit adder using normal portal 2 stuff . https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2595242858

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    All 12 of chamber 16

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    A map I’m making for this game tell me what you think of it so far and sorry for the lag.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    Sendificators not working in BEEMod

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    Okay, so recently I've been working on a test chamber that revolves around Sendificators. No big deal. The problem is that I can't find a way to get the Sendificators to work. BEEMod says that I need to connect the Sendificator to a Laser Emitter, although for some reason, they won't connect. It won't let me. That's it. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, what's the problem, and/or how to fix it, that'd be great. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AngryMustache9
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes it's entirely my fault, sometimes the map messes with you, & sometimes the game just hates me. - Perpetual Testing #204 “The “Clean” Testing” By R3ybunny.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    Chell Spells Kid Among Us Backwards and Gets Portal 3 Cancelled!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    can someone tell me my my run was verified as an 18 min 30

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    https://www.speedrun.com/portal_2/run/yj55v8nm i don't really care that it's a bad time because it is like my first run but can someone explain for me? i didn't even know what sar or demos were at the time of submitting 😭

    submitted by /u/upavote
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 Xbox One bug

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Downloaded Portal 2 on my Xbox One for old times' sake. Got to the end of Chapter 5 just before GLaDOS "traps" you with the "GLaDOS Emergency Shutdown and Cake Dispensary" door. I open the door but her monologue ("I honestly didn't think you would fall for that" etc.) doesn't begin. Instead, the music just plays, the panels do their thing and I get dropped into the waiting chamber. But the chamber doesn't move towards GLaDOS like it's supposed to. It just stays there and I'm actually trapped.

    I've tried reloading my save and restarting the game, but it seems like I'm stuck at this point in the game and I'm not sure where to go from here.

    What do?

    submitted by /u/immortal_avenger
    [link] [comments]

    So... GLaDOS idea

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Hypothetically, if I was writing something and happened to start thinking about GLaDOS background, would anyone be interested in that kinda content? And what medium (in game mod, comic, short story) would people want it in? Ideas on a project like this welcomed!

    submitted by /u/adhd_in_Fmajor
    [link] [comments]

    How Capable Is The Redesign Of GLADoS?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    How Capable Is The Redesign Of GLADoS?

    Hello very good, excuse me for what I want to ask, but do you open any theory or post that can explain the change in the design of GLADoS?

    https://preview.redd.it/3a1k68gmzzl71.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=473f99cb5c8f0beb13a6746fc6fac7915c0d9085

    submitted by /u/NewVix_
    [link] [comments]

    Was just thinking to myself and thought: Would a Portal Spin-off game that stars Rattmann work? If so, what would it be about?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment