• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Portal New to this sub, has anybody noticed that there is an entire recipe for cake on this monitor? (screenshot isn't the best so hopefully you can make it out)

    Portal New to this sub, has anybody noticed that there is an entire recipe for cake on this monitor? (screenshot isn't the best so hopefully you can make it out)


    New to this sub, has anybody noticed that there is an entire recipe for cake on this monitor? (screenshot isn't the best so hopefully you can make it out)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    Put this up in my room...

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    My dad came to visit me this weekend. Portal and Portal 2 are our favorite games. We finally started the co-op levels.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    I wanted to save him ;-;

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    I don't know why but I like it

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    Glados' Cameras are JANKY

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where I can find a file of the secret portal 2 song "Robot Waiting Room #7"?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Has anyone ever tried to remake Portal 1 in Portal 2?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    This was something that I was a bit curious about back when I discovered how complex the map maker can be, I think it would be interesting to see what Portal 1 would look like in Portal 2s art style especially the GLaDOS fight.

    submitted by /u/NotBigGabe
    [link] [comments]

    A good friend told me I should share this. I was going for a Kingdom Hearts vibe but this feels more similar to Portal

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Perpetual Testing #198 “laila tov” By josepezdj. - A beautifully unique looking chamber, divided into 4 quadrants for an all important set of moves.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna play co op?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get all the Portal 2 achievements and have only the co op ones left. Anyone down to get some? I don't care if you have a mic or not.

    submitted by /u/MrMiffi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment