• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Portal We all done this

    Portal We all done this


    We all done this

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:49 PM PST

    IT'S HARD TO OVERSTATE MY SATISFACTION

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:19 AM PST

    Made this thingy

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:33 PM PST

    This reddit.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:11 AM PST

    I wish you a good day

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Lie machine

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:20 AM PST

    My mom made this for me for my birthday, thanks mom :)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:58 PM PST

    are you excited about portal reloaded?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:10 PM PST

    [COOP] Gelless Race Map by me!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:10 PM PST

    Just uploaded a 4k Walkthrough video of one of my Advanced Portal 2 Workshop maps, here is the solution in 5 mins

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:03 PM PST

    Any games like Portal?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:01 AM PST

    I'm happy that I got to play Portal 1 and 2, but at the same time, my standards have been raised to astronomical heights. I was just wondering, is there a game like Portal, in either the quality of the story, or the uniqueness of the gameplay?

    submitted by /u/BEEFYCHUNKYMUNKY
    [link] [comments]

    shush and look at potato glados

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:48 AM PST

    POV: life gave you lemons

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:11 PM PST

    DEaTHTRaP, The Cores, and Vanessa! (Portal x FNaF AU)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:15 PM PST

    What did you first beat Portal 2 on?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:36 AM PST

    I beat 2 again. This time I streamed it in different Discord servers

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Okay, but what the game's story really is about?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:57 AM PST

    If you expected from the title that I'm going to explain it, not really, I'm just one of those who also asks this question. Don't get me wrong. The story in both games is great, and I really liked the motif of how the first chapter, and even the first main menu and loading screen in Portal 2, makes GLaDOS look like she is an ultimate evil laying deep in Aperture Science, untouched for years and to never be touched again, and yet despite this, when we discover the Cave's tests, it really turns out that they were the actual ultimate evil lied deep in Aperture Science, untouched for years and to never be touched again. Like, it wasn't GLaDOS who turned the Aperture on its head, but rather it was actually like that from the beginning.

    Yet still, I would really like to know what message does the both games really carry (if they even have one). Because the only thing I can think of is that everything have both sides and there can be more to them than it initially seems (like GLaDOS being actually a human, Wheatley turning evil or the Aperture Science being crewed up from its beginning). Perhaps that's just it, but for me, it just seems too little for such game.

    submitted by /u/PolishWorm
    [link] [comments]

    Weird question

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:33 AM PST

    I dont own a pc or anything but im curious if its possible to acuratley simulate light in a portal game (like going through portals and stuff) and if anyone has done that yet?

    submitted by /u/Pman_likes_memes
    [link] [comments]

    this is just perfect.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment